Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How hard is it to slit your own throat

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Maybe a kitchen knife to the carotid artery

WTF is it with you people trying to find alternative ways of suicide? If you don't have a gun, just jump off a high building, with your head facing down. Or in front of a train. See http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Slitting your own throat is not safe, you'll probably pussy out of it halfway through and just end up with a scar (not that it matters anway, but still)

there's plenty of ways to kill yourself. cutting ur throat will be very painful and take a while before u lose consciousness. go for what 42cel said

TheVman said:
there's plenty of ways to kill yourself. cutting ur throat will be very painful and take a while before u lose consciousness. go for what 42cel said
Helium is a good choice.

sliting your throat is not very graceful way to die

If you want to die manly way you can always stab your heart with a knife, I know that it's possible.

_incelinside said:
Maybe a kitchen knife to the carotid artery

Lol why would you want to slit it?
That shit would be so bad since you'd be literally choking on your own blood. It would take ages aswell.

Just pull a Robin williams, get a belt, tie it to a doorknob, put it over your head and lean forward. It will squeeze your carotid artery and your vagus nerve causing you to pass out in seconds. It is the most painless way to go since you'll only "suffer" for a couple of secs, after that you won't feel anything as your brain dies over the span of 10'ish minutes due to the lack of oxygen.

dying in your sleep is less painful

akamol overdose is the best way to go. you go to sleep and never wakeup.
It does give you anal prolapse but you are dead anyway.

I can't imagine it being easy.

Go to Schwizterland and pay for euthanasia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_tourism

dont slice your throat, i was researching it and its painful as fuck, your in pain and suffocating of air. just go helium.

Just get a gun and shoot yourself lol way less painful and more quick. Tho I recommend if you have a gun, just go ER and then sui.

painful and slow. why would you want to prolong your suffering

I doubt it's worth the trouble.

Very hard, very painful. You are better off doing a suspension hanging. Painless, and you pass out in under 10 seconds if done right

Don't do it man. Not worth it. Try talking to someone.

Jump off a high-rise building head-first, if you don't have access to a gun. Or even better, just LDAR and don't let the normies win.

rip your avi LOL

I used to think it'd be kinda funny to hang myself with a really sharp and strong wire and glue my hands to my head, so that it would look like i pulled my own head off after i jump down and my head detached from my body.

Humor like this might be why I have trouble talking to people without them getting uncomfortable..

Huh, I didn't know "talking" was listed as being a cure for literally everything in the world.
Ya, mute people have it rough. Luckily there's a voice here on the internet available for those with fingers.
You're an idiot. You make us animies look bad.
My reasoning is if I die I can't watch more anime. I'm sure there's something that keeps OP going.

Ya, mute people have it rough. Luckily there's a voice here on the internet available for those with fingers.

My reasoning is if I die I can't watch more anime. I'm sure there's something that keeps OP going.
Yeah, it's his human instinct.

wow I have to pay for being killed ? They should kill incels for free, we are worth nothing

Well it is the most painless way and you just have to pay once

• Gold
Reactions: undeadcel
wow I have to pay for being killed ? They should kill incels for free, we are worth nothing
it's not like money will have value after you're dead. if you think about it, it's free. Take out a loan if you need to.

• Gold
Reactions: undeadcel
it's not like money will have value after you're dead. if you think about it, it's free. Take out a loan if you need to.

True but JFL saving money for suicide, imagine wageslaving so you can die in a painless way

WTF is it with you people trying to find alternative ways of suicide? If you don't have a gun, just jump off a high building, with your head facing down. Or in front of a train. See http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Slitting your own throat is not safe, you'll probably pussy out of it halfway through and just end up with a scar (not that it matters anway, but still)

This is the link I wanted to post when I saw the title. Use a more secure method. If you want attention though, overdose on some Skittles the female way.

This is the link I wanted to post when I saw the title. Use a more secure method. If you want attention though, overdose on some Skittles the female way.
I am kinda curious how many actual skittles you'd have to eat to od on them now.

Shiet, if you're gonna go do it in a blaze of every drug u can find to make it pleasurable at the very least

I'd probably find a faster way to end the pain halfway through that many skittles. Assuming I was put to task. Fuck that.