Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how hard is it to get neetbux in the usa?

• Thread starter TrueForcedIncel
  • Start date
TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
since i was 18 I've hated working, I'm 26 now and still do after a string of wharehouse jobs and a small stint in fastfood. ive looked into going back to either trade school or community college for more credentials in hope of finding a less crappy job but honeslty nothing interests me at all.

i don't care for coworkers, a boss, managment, or anything to do with work it all sucks and isn't worth the effort imo as an ugly man since obviously you won't get what you want even as a hard worker so its pointless. I've never cared for showing off wealth to strangers i dont know or care about either since peoples opinions mean nothing to me and are irrelevant.

i have never applied for disability or even unemployment due to living at home as an adult so no need. has anyone here gone through the process and successfully obtain your neetbux? are you able to budget accordingly? how long will it last in your case and can you only afford the essentials can you spend a few bucks on a video game or two?

god i wish Universal basic income would just arrive already. sick of going to work and getting no where for nothing except a continued meaninglessness and empty existence. at least as a neet i take back the only thing I've ever care about which is of course the time to do whatever I want or nothing at all at me leisure. you know... real freedom, not the twisted consumer drone version that capitalism claims to allow.

Last edited:
Well I am in the process of doing it.

You need to be diagnosed autistic for it to be easy. Otherwise it is a 50/50 crapshoot with a many months long waiting process, multiple applications, and often a court process. You will have to submit a shit ton of paperwork and get over tons of red tape for what will be at most $400-500 a month if you live with your parents.

If you have worked full time for many years, you can get more money.

You can thank Republicans for the red tape, low pay, and high rejection rate.

Also most proposals for UBI would just be eaten by inflation super fast. A targeted BI avoids inflation much more efficiently.

Last edited:
I have multiple spinal cord injuries, 30+ years of clinical depression, anxiety, and ocd, multiple hospitalizations which included shock therapy and I was still denied after three years of trying. It's because I'm a white male.

It depends on the state you live in. It's harder in red states.

You need to be diagnosed autistic for it to be easy.
My autistic brother got rejected because he has a college degree. Getting that degree was the worst mistake he could've made.

I’ve been through the process, its grueling! The paperwork is mind-numbing w/o an attorney. I had favorable decision and because of backlog it took seven years for the first payment. They nailed me with 17k for lawyer fees and 6k taxes. I do like it for the affordable health insurance. Better than welfare and something earned (wageslave work credits).

Murica so total shithole. Even in lithuania (separatist part of Russia) neetbux is no problem

Works different here compared to the US.

Here you don't get disability based on the specific problem, you get disability based on how the problem personally effects you. It's not a matter of "you need to be diagnosed with specifically X or Y" its how X or Y impacts your ability to work, and it could be anything.

you shhould have been born in chadstralia, neetbux is great here

They'll never give easy money for doing nothing in America because there are too many minorities that would take it.

Plus "Americanism" is Jewish, meaning greed is at the core of what is associated with "successful." Americans look with shame on people who do hard work, blue collar work; they look on the Jews on Shark Tank as celebrity royalty, despite the not making shit, despite them just trying to vampire off other workers and send it to China to make it cheaper.

It's different in Australia or scandanavian countries where the majority are white working people, where there is a work ethic above and below, and the few who don't want to work or can't work aren't a big hit.

They'll never give easy money for doing nothing in America because there are too many minorities that would take it.

Plus "Americanism" is Jewish, meaning greed is at the core of what is associated with "successful." Americans look with shame on people who do hard work, blue collar work; they look on the Jews on Shark Tank as celebrity royalty, despite the not making shit, despite them just trying to vampire off other workers and send it to China to make it cheaper.

It's different in Australia or scandanavian countries where the majority are white working people, where there is a work ethic above and below, and the few who don't want to work or can't work aren't a big hit.

Its because people want to be that guy who has millions/billions and can now sit around mogging people

Works different here compared to the US.

Here you don't get disability based on the specific problem, you get disability based on how the problem personally effects you. It's not a matter of "you need to be diagnosed with specifically X or Y" its how X or Y impacts your ability to work, and it could be anything.
you have to have severe autism to get disability in Australia
you shhould have been born in chadstralia, neetbux is great here
no it isnt if you're not on DSP. you have to do obligations and attend your local job provider if you're on newstart.
It's different in Australia or scandanavian countries where the majority are white working people
BS, Australia especially the two largest cities( Sydney, Melbourne) are filled with ethnics. Only the rich uper class affluent suburbs aren't filled with ethnics. but recently the rich Chinese are moving into those suburbs tbh.

Last edited:

no it isnt if you're not on DSP. you have to do obligations and attend your local job provider if you're on newstart.

BS, Australia especially the two largest cities( Sydney, Melbourne) are filled with ethnics. Only the rich uper class affluent suburbs aren't filled with ethnics. but recently the rich Chinese are moving into those suburbs tbh.

I think the wealth disparity isn't as bad in Australia as it is in the US though. If you're a wagecuck there, you're still living pretty decent, and I think they tax their rich more. Government services for citizens are easier to access there.

In America, the winners are evading taxes and paying peanuts to workers, the "startup" culture and gig economy means people getting paid shit. If you fall on hard times and need social services, you're treated like a criminal and made to jump through a million hoops.

... Unless you're a single mom slut.

I've met retarded wagecucks in Australia who do basic jobs and they still have a nice apartment.

Here's the real metric: what percentage of young people on America are living at home still onto their 20's and 30's, vs some other country?

I know a lot of people in America who work but still have to live with family or roommates, can't even afford a studio unless they spend their whole check or it's in a coon-infested ghetto with crime.

Your ethnics there aren't violent American hood nigs, they're some Asian mutts who really aren't any big deal. Your lowest-income neighborhoods there are still pretty livable. What do you have to deal with in the worst neighborhoods, a drunk Abo pissing on your lawn?

Yes the severity is the way, but again, it depends on how it impacts your ability to work. It goes with anything else. Most autists aren't employed, even "higher functioning" ones. Autists that are employed tend to have natural talent/intelligence that can get them employed in specific areas, but they will never have normie-jobs that 90%+ of the normie population works in.

I want to legit go er before during and after every shift. Im not cut out for wageslaving

Im fucking livid. Im seething with hatred 24/7 fuck sake

My autistic brother got rejected because he has a college degree. Getting that degree was the worst mistake he could've made.

This. If you are a NEET with no higher education/work history, consider yourself lucky. Apply for NEETbuxx after getting the requisite diagnoses and seeing a therapist regularly (if you have mental/neurological issues).

Last edited:
Getting a lawyer will pretty much be a necessity. As a young able bodied male they see you as prime wageslave material and do not want you opting out.

And even after years of rejections and back and forth if you're lucky you'll only top out at $700 or so, likely less if you report everything honestly.
You do get medicaid which is nice but at this point why bother? You'll be making a little pocket money to scrape by in this shithole for the rest of your life. I'd rather just rope.

depends on the state go to a state full of niggers they seem to be having no trouble getting welfare the filthy lazy monkeys

I wonder if just mentioning you use incel forums in the interview helps with your case lol

Well I am in the process of doing it.

You need to be diagnosed autistic for it to be easy. Otherwise it is a 50/50 crapshoot with a many months long waiting process, multiple applications, and often a court process. You will have to submit a shit ton of paperwork and get over tons of red tape for what will be at most $400-500 a month if you live with your parents.

If you have worked full time for many years, you can get more money.

You can thank Republicans for the red tape, low pay, and high rejection rate.

Also most proposals for UBI would just be eaten by inflation super fast. A targeted BI avoids inflation much more efficiently.
I'm autistic and i have to do exactly all that shit lmao