Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How hard is it to get a Japanese girl?

D

DonkeyPunch

Officer
★★
They don't seem to be Chad chasers at all. At least not nearly to the extent that white women are. In fact Japanese women seem to be less concerned with looks, height and dick size in general.

If you’re white it’s as easy at it is to acquire enough money to travel in Japan and stay there for a week.

Impossible for truecels. Easy for white normies.

Aren't they hypergamous as fuck?

ExRiFs1.jpg

leave my women alone gaijin or you'll meet my blade

Japan is the honarible country, not Thailand, Philippines etcc

I have bad news for you. They are known gold diggers. However it could be a good thing if you have a lot of money. And I mean a LOT.

Japanese girls are easy even that autistic hapa hidinginmyroom can date them

NeverSubmit said:
Japanese girls are easy even that autistic hapa hidinginmyroom can date them

he's good-looking though. He mogs me to oblivion and we're the same age.

It's difficult to get any girl, let alone an oriental one. Though you are right, in that oriental women have significantly different standards in comparison to Western women. It all entirely depends on how blackpilled/truecel you are, but the less blackpilled/truecel you are, I would say that you do stand a potential chance of, hopefully, settling down with an Asian woman at some point in your lifetime. I'm not sure if everyone else would share the same opinion, but it seems as though your chances proliferate as you get older.

But if you are a truecel, and believe that you are bearing no chance whatsoever in escaping inceldom then...I don't know what to suggest.

Stanx22 said:
Impossible for truecels. Easy for white normies.

Or just this.

Robinxyz said:
he's good-looking though. He mogs me to oblivion and we're the same age.
He is ugly by western standards plus he's clearly mentally ill

most japanese women don't even want their own men?

Question is are you white?

>they don't seem to be Chad chasers at all.
40% of japanese men are virgins.

If you are hwhite, tall, skinny and at least 5/10, It shouldn't be hard.

Japanese women have some of the highest standards in men. It might not be in sex appeal, but they do look for social people with a prestigious job that they can show off to their families. They would never take a fat fuck loser because they need to be able to uphold their own pride. You can maybe fuck one though as a one night stand but in terms of a long relationship? Well, I just hope that you aren't naive enough to think that they would instantly become submissive with your white cock.

When even some blacks can get their women before Japan men, you know it’s over