Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How happy do you think people with Down Syndrome are relative to how they're portrayed?

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
For that matter, have you ever personally known someone with Down's Syndrome? What were they/their lives like? I feel they're portrayed/talked about as always happy, but I'm sure that can't always be the case.

i dont know anybody

My school admited some people with downs syndrome and I was confused with one a few times

I think they're generally sad.

They're down with it bro

Ive seen them before they seemed either confused angry or sad most of the time. Their inner thoughts and feelings cant be expressed like your average person so they might be living in hellish state. Just having mental health problems myself in the past rotted me to the core.

I think theyre unaware,of whats around em,so thats why theyre happy,because they dont have awareness,of whats good,or bad,etc. But that just being unaware,who puts em in a delusional state where they just laugh,also their brain is wired like that,like a little kid.