Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How greatest movements started.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Mohammed - bless be upon Him- had only 30 adherents at the begining.

Adolf Hitler had only 7 adherents in NSDAP when he joined.

Jesus had handfull of followers.

Wich means number doesnt play any role.

only Adolf was based

And there were thousands of movements, which didn't make it :feelsrope:

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 3
Church of Intergalactic Penis started by my friend uploading pic of his dick (14cm) into lithuanian metal forum. Later it turned bad, because it was that moron who wanted me to go after ugly old roasties

keep crying for Jesus the main volcel and expose of the Jews, keep crying for the Mohammeds virgins too
gay and pedo, not really someone for whom i could cry

keep crying for Jesus the main volcel and expose of the Jews, keep crying for the Mohammeds virgins too
You missed my point. The point of the post is that number realy doesnt matter.

You missed my point. The point of the post is that number realy doesnt matter.
yes bro, its true. People from this forum are seeing the start of something big.

Numbers do matter though, all movements start with a handful of people and grow from there. Growth rate is really all that matters.

Numbers do matter though, all movements start with a handful of people and grow from there. Growth rate is really all that matters.
Quality prevails quantity.
It is not silent majority with their huge number prevails. But small group changes history. If you have small faithfull group you can conquere millions.
All the rest is question of technique.

yes bro, its true. People from this forum are seeing the start of something big.
tbh i always wanted to make blackpill graffiti and wanted to spam blkpill stuff on normie websites

tbh i always wanted to make blackpill graffiti and wanted to spam blkpill stuff on normie websites
Great idea. Graffity oh yeas! When they see it IRL they go mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back