Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How good of a cope is studymaxing ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
How would you rate studymaxing as a cope I’m thinking about giving it a try just to have something to do in a meantime while I search for a job I was a C average student when I was in high school I never been to college so I imagine it’s light years ahead of high school in terms of difficulty

waste of time.
nobody ever got rich by studying
all it does is that you'll end up in a life-sucking deadend job that pays just enough to cover your daily expenses

Studymaxxing isn't a cope you need it to careermaxx if you weren't born into wealth

How would you rate studymaxing as a cope I’m thinking about giving it a try just to have something to do in a meantime while I search for a job I was a C average student when I was in high school I never been to college so I imagine it’s light years ahead of high school in terms of difficulty
Studymaxxxing is denying reality at the expense reading and hoarding all the stuff you wont even need in real life.

It works for me. I read lots of random stuff as a cope -- physics, economics, sociology, politics, history, sexuality etc.

Time spent with books is always time in good company. Librarymaxxing is a good cope.

Not a good cope at all, you will get burnt out and then rope as you have no good memories to look back at

It's good to occupy the mind, otherwise you just think about how shit everything is all the time.

It works for me. I read lots of random stuff as a cope -- physics, economics, sociology, politics, history, sexuality etc.

As I was, prior to 2020. I'd sit alone for most of the day researching political subjects.