Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How good looking do you have to be today, 2019, for this to happen?

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Every time you go to the club, you have atleast 2-3 girls giving you eye contact.
About 90% of the time, you end up making up with one or several girls.
50% of the time, you end up going home with one of these girls (I said 50% cause many things can fuck things up when dealing with drunk girls, their friends, logistics etc).

How good looking do you have to be, as a male, in 2019 in the western world, for this to happen?

You'd have to look like The Fonz.

If you are an 8/10 and put in effort, you can make this happen.

L7i04vfih1531

This is the bare minimum and I'm not even joking

Not sure about 2019 since things got worse. But circa 2003-2010ish my chad friend who is barely an 8 did as you described regularly. He also has zero game and zero dancing skill, just relied on his looks.

If you are an 8/10 and put in effort, you can make this happen.

Imagine having that power. EVERY TIME you go out, you are destined to make out with hot women, 50% of the time you get to fuck a new foid, the extreme validation from foids looking at you, desiring you, holy fuck

If 6'3 have to be an 8/10, if 6'0/6'1 gotta be 9/10, if shorter than 6'0 gotta be 10/10, if 6'5 6/10, if 6'7 just don't have truecel face and if 6'9+ just exist.

You need near perfect looks. Otherwise, good looks and quick wit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back