Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How good looking do you have to be to get one night stands?

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
Lets say a guy who girls wanna have one night stands with, who girls have met at the club and wanna take him home for fucking. How good looking do a man need to be for that to happpen?

Chad level above 8,5/10 to even consider that....

I used to talk online with a guy who said he was ugly, he said that he had that happen 7 times so far, that is girls initating and escalating on him.

One time, it was a girl from the grocery store he shops at, she approached him in the club and told him he shop for groceries where she shop and she find him cute, then they went home fucking the same night.

Then he said another girl met him in the club and went home with him the same night. It had happened 7 times, cause he was shy and didnt do nothing himself but for 7 times girls had taken him home.

.. Then he finally showed a pic of himself and he was atleast a 7/10 great looking guy, sigh ..

I wonder how good looking u need to be to get that things happen to you ... is 6/10 enough? I dont think so

7/10 lookmaxed to 8/10

8/10 to enter the game, 9/10 for the chance to win, 10/10 to be the literal god of the game

You need to be 15/10 PSL

Its true right? I mean, I think 6/10 is the absolute minimum if u wanna get laid from clubs IF YOU ESCALATE AND INITIATE.

.. But for girls to initiate with you, and even thinking of taking you home just for fucking and nothing else .. 6/10 doesnt cut it, I think u need minimum 7/10 or even more.

When Cristiano Ronaldo says he will go to the club X, 50 9/10 foids wait him :)

Chad, not even normies get one night stands, this is strictly for chads