Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how good is your bone strcture?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
An easy way to tell whether you have subhuman facial bone or slayer is by evaluating side profile protrusion.
personally mine resembles the one on right, except my nose bridge is a bit flatter :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I don’t know, I think my side profile is good.

If it was good, most of us wouldn't be here. :smonk:

if you have exact same side profile as the one on right side you can legit become chad
My middle third is similar minus the hunter eyes and high cheekbones, but my lower third looks like someone selected it in photoshop and dragged the whole thing back about 2 cm. Lol.

My middle third is similar minus the hunter eyes and high cheekbones, but my lower third looks like someone selected it in photoshop and dragged the whole thing back about 2 cm. Lol.
over

Left pic is most of our looksmatch but she's currently getting ploughed by Chad.

Left pic is most of our looksmatch but she's currently getting ploughed by Chad.
cope tbh shes getting nothing as well but she deoesnt want to fuck us either

An easy way to tell whether you have subhuman facial bone or slayer is by evaluating side profile protrusion.
View attachment 663315 personally mine resembles the one on right, except my nose bridge is a bit flatter :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
What if you had dark circles and a little bit of eye bags?

that wouldnt amtter
People tell that I look tired and need more sleep,it really makes me unsecured,I have used eyes creams cold compresses ,nothing seems to help