Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How good does your face have to be to not be incel as a borderline (66-69 inch) manlet?

How good does your face have to be to not be incel as a borderline (66-69 inch) manlet?

• Total voters
66 inches (5ft6) is 100% manlet here in UK, not borderline at all.

You need to be a 7/10 for anything 5ft7 > 5ft10. 8/10 if 5ft6. (this is if you want HQNP average slim Becky's in their primes).

At 5ft2 even with a 9/10 face your pretty much shrimp food for the rope makers. People will treat you like your gay and disabled.

"borderline"

Like a 7/10 face if you’re like 5’7

It's location-based of course. That's borderline here in burgerland. Obviously you would adjust the height range for your own location.
In San Diego or El Paso?

I'd say a 4/5. In my school, guys 5-6 inches shorter than me who facemogged the shit out of me got laid all the time.

In San Diego or El Paso?
I mean, where I live 5'6''-5'9'' is pretty average. The few times I go out in public, I'm not really any shorter or taller than most other guys, and I'm 5'9''.

The exception is in locales where there are a lot of Chads and Chadlites, e.g. the gym, where I am decidedly manlet.

I mean, where I live 5'6''-5'9'' is pretty average. The few times I go out in public, I'm not really any shorter or taller than most other guys, and I'm 5'9''.

The exception is in locales where there are a lot of Chads and Chadlites, e.g. the gym, where I am decidedly manlet.
Have you gone to a university?

No

Sounds like suifuel.
How many of the dudes walking around you are short boomers then? I heightmog boomers some of the time at 5'7 but never young men.

How many of the dudes walking around you are short boomers then? I heightmog boomers some of the time at 5'7 but never young men.
Most look mid-20'a to mid-30's. Most old guys are slightly shorter. I'm mid-20's so it makes sense.

Most look mid-20'a to mid-30's. Most old guys are slightly shorter. I'm mid-20's so it makes sense.

I'm a weak 5'10 and when I was 5'9 attending university i was easily bottom 25% percentile. That was over 20 yrs ago, too. 5'9 is short for higher educationcels. I would even say that includes 5'10 1/4 today.

Kek at believing being 5'6" is in the same catagory of manlet as 5'9"

If a manlet has a 10/10 face he barely can get a midget foid or a down syndrome foid , nothing more, nothing less...