Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News How Gen Z’s lack of driving could exacerbate the loneliness epidemic

Tbh the entire notion of a lonlieness epidemic amongst zoomers is a fucking meme and feels wildly blown out of proportion. Unless you’re freakishly unattractive, you probably have at least a few people who you can call friends. If anything, boomers are the ones dying from loneliness

I don’t eat I don’t sleep i only think about how much I loose you keep under your hell you keep me under your hell

jfl just watched that video of cnn ´66% of men single not looking for dates´ or something along those lines.... shits fucking crazy out there. even Normoid Men know that the juice Ain´t worth the squeeze, with these cum dumpsters due to hoeflation. this Loneliness epidemic will definitely get worse

its not that hard to drive

A loneliness epidemic is such pussy ass bullshit. How do people buy into this. All media is propaganda. They want more slaves and more money.

Tbh the entire notion of a lonlieness epidemic amongst zoomers is a fucking meme and feels wildly blown out of proportion. Unless you’re freakishly unattractive, you probably have at least a few people who you can call friends. If anything, boomers are the ones dying from loneliness

I can drive, it makes no difference.
Most of the guys and 99% of the girls are habing sex. One of the biggest chads I know can't drive.

@OwariDa babe wake up daddy’s home

its not that hard to drive
A car is expensive to own and as a new driver I hate driving through interstates/highways, I'm always reminded of ways that I might die.

A car is expensive to own and as a new driver I hate driving through interstates/highways, I'm always reminded of ways that I might die.
low T trait

speeding and car racing is high T trait cuz u love the high of adrenaline

low T trait

speeding and car racing is high T trait cuz u love the high of adrenaline
I don't mind speeding actually, I've been on motorcycles in turd world countries. I just don't trust myself to do it I guess, don't want to get cocky and end up on liveleak.

Fuck cars, the e-bike is the vehicle of the trucel

You'd have to be a literal retard to not know how to drive

I hate these topics that try to distract from the real motivations. it is incredible the manipulation.

hard to drive

I just can't wait for society fall apart
tbh

Here in bongland there is no reason for me to drive, if I have to venture outside the main town is like a 15 min bus ride away. Plus the roads here are all dinky small and a pain

But I can certainly understand the need to drive in the jewSA, outside of say jew york you cannot really rely on public transport.

Nah these people are not lonely, they participate in society have family and love at home with them.

The same people who spam "loneliness epidemic" love to talk about woke issues like shoplifting isn't a problem or crime isn't all so bad.

I agree it's not a problem as these clickbait articles make it out to be, all the zoomers I know socialize through video game voice chats and chatrooms/discord/instagram whatever. when they want social interaction they get it and cut it off immediately to go back to youtube/tiktok. if anything they're just more autistic not lonely

i am a zoomer but i have no friends, EXPLAIN THIS RETARD

i am a zoomer but i have no friends, EXPLAIN THIS RETARD
Like I said, you’re either a truecel or an anomaly. But just simply judging by your signature, username, and join date, you’re neither of the two because there’s a 99% chance you’re a larping troll from reddit or youtube.

I have zero friends because I think it’s ultimately a waste of time, but I fully understand that I’m an extreme outlier and in no way normal.

Last edited:
How Gen Z’s lack of driving could exacerbate the loneliness epidemic
Article inverts cause and consequence.

Gen Z doesn't bother to drive because there is nowhere to go, no jobs anywhere, no new places to explore because everywhere is the same, no new foids to fuck because they're all lusting after the same Chads and so on.

how do i do this?
play console games with a mic (gta, call of duty, valorant/fortnite/overwatch) and eventually join a clan with other people that use the voice chat

Tbh the entire notion of a lonlieness epidemic amongst zoomers is a fucking meme and feels wildly blown out of proportion.
it is a fact. gen z could only laugh at the tragedy of others. that's clinical depression
Unless you’re freakishly unattractive, you probably have at least a few people who you can call friends.
oh yes they have. only, it's virtual friends whom they never have met before irl. they treat their classmates/workmates as opponents for whatever reason.
If anything, boomers are the ones dying from loneliness
when a boomer is on his death, watch how neighbors, ex-colleagues, golf mates visit him in the hospital or at his funeral. when a zoomer dies, all he gets is him being memed on the internet.

@LastGerman vindicated