Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How gays reproduce.

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-

Degenerates, jesus.

Mods will ban me they won't ban this. Sucks being a boring dude.

Makes the catholic church look human. Also those Afghanis that make boys dance then fuck them.

Last edited:
Lmao, IT this is who you are defending, you pedophile scum. Muh rule 4 pro lgbt.

The epitome of degeneracy

This is why you throw fags off of roofs:feelsaww:

i dont know wtf is that, you 4 chan retarded loser, but they reproduce via surrogacy, which is 100 times more based than marriage and foid servitude via LTR, so in the end they're most happy :panties:

i dont know wtf is that, you 4 chan retarded loser, but they reproduce via surrogacy, which is 100 times more based than marriage and foid servitude via LTR, so in the end they're most happy :panties:
Joined Apr 19, 2021
Posts 10
Online 3h 22m

Greycel with 10 posts supports gays.

Joined Apr 19, 2021
Posts 10
Online 3h 22m

Greycel with 10 posts supports gays.
i forgot that i had an account here; anyways, foids dont love you and its over, and gynocentric servitude wont solve that; i hope you know that lol

The fact that fag rights activists push so hard to make faggots look like normal people and that gay relationships are just as normal and healthy as heterosexual ones.

When in reality their depravity has no bounds. A fag would literally fuck with over 1000+ dudes in his lifetime, literally engaging in drug-fuel orgies fisting each other, eating each other's shit and cum, having dudes pound their assholes to the point of prolapse, and spreading AIDS and diseases everywhere.

The fact that children are being exposed to this disgusting degeneracy is just sad.

Gay = Pedophile

but they reproduce via surrogacy
no, they "reproduce" by rapeing underage boys and fucking them up mentally. Get the fuck off this site faggot

no, they "reproduce" by rapeing underage boys and fucking them up mentally. Get the fuck off this site faggot
Another thing that I hate about modern feminism is the overemphasis of foids getting sexually assaulted and having laws put in place to protect them from "muh sexual harassment".

Yet no one bats an eye to young boys getting sexually assaulted or seeing males as victims of sexual abuse, because this is sadly more common than you think and no one talks about this.

It look like the kind place where incel tear members hang out.

They don’t reproduce at all, being raped as a guy doesn’t turn you gay. You are either straight or gay nothing can change that.

They don’t reproduce at all, being raped as a guy doesn’t turn you gay. You are either straight or gay nothing can change that.
False, there is enough evidence to suggest that childhood sexual abuse in males turns them gay later in life. It's just not natural for a male to have a sexual attraction with another male, especially since most fags try to closely imitate foid's mannerisms.

Genetic predisposition doesn't mean determination.

False, there is enough evidence to suggest that childhood sexual abuse in males turns them gay later in life. It's just not natural for a male to have a sexual attraction with another male, especially since most fags try to closely imitate foid's mannerisms.

Genetic predisposition doesn't mean determination.
You’re either born straight or born a faggot, no healthy straight male can become one of them. I would expect a 2019 user to be aware of genetic determinism (everything is predetermined in life from birth)

You’re either born straight or born a faggot, no healthy straight male can become one of them. I would expect a 2019 user to be aware of genetic determinism (everything is predetermined in life from birth)
Men are naturally hardwired to be sexually attracted to women, ain't no way masculine traits and feminine traits are the same and thus equally appealing since two guys obviously can't reproduce.

Notice how the majority of gays try to imitate the mannerisms of a foid. Why then if faggots are supposedly attracted to masculine traits do they act and dress femininely? Otherwise you wouldn't be seeing fags wearing makeup, speaking with a soft high-pitched voice, and acting like a bitch. It's obviously a mental illness.

Yes not all men who are sexually assaulted by other men in their childhood grow up to be gay, but that doesn't mean that gay men weren't child sexual abuse victims themselves.

gays are groomers PERIOD.

all disgusting shit humans corrupting kids can get swiss cheezed via AK 47 (in vidya game)

Death penalty for gay pedos

We have very beautiful word for this - Degrengolada

:yes:

@incelerated did this to @Broly

Before the war in Ukraine if they were rich they could go there, pay a foid to be artificially inseminated with gay's cum and have a child with his genes. It's one of the few countries in the world where this practice is legal and since Ukrainian foids are poor and desperate there was a big market for it.

Where is hitler when you need him?

this is probably the most fucked up degenerate sad thing i’ve seen

so much for muh gay pride jfl

shutup faggot

Makes the catholic church look human. Also those Afghanis that make boys dance then fuck them.

Pre-Taliban, the Taliban is trying to eradicate this. This is probably one of the few advantages to their rule.

The fact that fag rights activists push so hard to make faggots look like normal people and that gay relationships are just as normal and healthy as heterosexual ones.

When in reality their depravity has no bounds. A fag would literally fuck with over 1000+ dudes in his lifetime, literally engaging in drug-fuel orgies fisting each other, eating each other's shit and cum, having dudes pound their assholes to the point of prolapse, and spreading AIDS and diseases everywhere.

The fact that children are being exposed to this disgusting degeneracy is just sad.
all the elite that propagandizes these shits are degenerates pedos like the ones op posted

all the elite that propagandizes these shits are degenerates pedos like the ones op posted
Tbh, even more reason to drop out of globohomo society and not have kids.