Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How foids truly feel about old men — Oldcels and redpillers DO NOT enter!

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-

femcels are a massive fucking cope and a rip off

Everything they say is a ripoff of incel slurs e.g. moids, post wall, pink pill, females are incabable of being original everything they got they ripped off from males.

Everyone they say is a ripoff of incel slurs e.g. moids, post wall, pink pill, females are incabable of being original everything they got they ripped off from males.
moid detected

I would fuck foids my own age. Will a teen fuck me now? No. Then fuck you (whoever made that).

Men’s value does increase and reaches its peak at like 35

20 year old men look like chicks with short hair

“ignores women his own age” - you can date much younger people if you want as long as they’re at least 18 who cares. I don’t believe in this “bE nOrMaL dAtE yOuR OwN aGe iF tHeY’rE mOrE tHaN 5 SeConDs YoUnGeR tHaN YoU ThEy’Re ToO yOuNg fOr YoU”

Every man finds 20 year olds hotter than 40 year olds

“ignores women his own age” - you can date much younger people if you want as long as they’re at least 18 who cares. I don’t believe in this “bE nOrMaL dAtE yOuR OwN aGe iF tHeY’rE mOrE tHaN 5 SeConDs YoUnGeR tHaN YoU ThEy’Re ToO yOuNg fOr YoU”

This is so bluepilled that I can't even be bothered to debunk it. Sure, men reach peak betabuxx-value at 35, but not SMV from prime women. Inb4 hollywood celebs.

This is so bluepilled that I can't even be bothered to debunk it. Sure, men reach peak betabuxx-value at 35, but not SMV from prime women. Inb4 hollywood celebs.
No it’s blackpill. Men in their 20s look soft and girly. Men in their 30s look more masculine

Only if a man isn't losing his hair or gaining weight, still though, a 35 year old Chad already was good-looking during his teens and twenties, you can't turn an ugly male who has been ugly during his biologically prime years into a slayer at 30.

Yeah, I agree on the second and third parts, but it's part of MeToo and current feminism that infantilizes 18-25 year old women.

Only if a man isn't losing his hair or gaining weight, still though, a 35 year old Chad already was good-looking during his teens and twenties, you can't turn an ugly male who has been ugly during his biologically prime years into a slayer at 30.

Yeah, I agree on the second and third parts, but it's part of MeToo and current feminism that infantilizes 18-25 year old women.
Most men in their 30s don’t lose hair or gain weight. Men look girly at age 20. At 35 they have a tougher appearance

“ignores women his own age” - you can date much younger people if you want as long as they’re at least 18 who cares. I don’t believe in this “bE nOrMaL dAtE yOuR OwN aGe iF tHeY’rE mOrE tHaN 5 SeConDs YoUnGeR tHaN YoU ThEy’Re ToO yOuNg fOr YoU

Feminine imperative. Their SMV drops with age so they try to shame men their own age who can see their SMV rise depending on looks/wealth/assets/social status etc. Even a female millionaire or celeb at 45+, barring the occasional outlier, has less SMV than a pretty 20 something waitress.

In the femcels sub there are A LOT of "femcels" who are not virgins, I can't understand.

Most men in their 30s don’t lose hair or gain weight. Men look girly at age 20. At 35 they have a tougher appearance

Depends of the man specifically:
Mario Casas (20)

Taylor Lautner (18)
Taylor lautner shirtless twilight

Also, prime JBs don't like too masculine men, that's why young Chads have a combination of masculine & feminine threats. This is why people like Danny Trejo or Steve Austin don't attract prime girls too much.

maybe to 35 year old foids :feelskek:
Also, prime JBs don't like too masculine men, that's why young Chads have a combination of masculine & feminine threats. This is why people like Danny Trejo or Steve Austin don't attract prime girls too much.
or the fact that he looks like a sack of shit :feelsokman:

Femcels genuinely make me mad

Feminine imperative. Their SMV drops with age so they try to shame men their own age who can see their SMV rise depending on looks/wealth/assets/social status etc. Even a female millionaire or celeb at 45+, barring the occasional outlier, has less SMV than a pretty 20 something waitress.

It's more like feminist imperative, women totally own the means of sexuality nowadays, they're the sexual bourgeisie so they not only get to decide who gets a date and who doesn't and who gets sex and who doesn't but also which man should date which woman according to age, face, height and race.

I wouldn't say men peak at 18 like some users here claim (ridiculous btw) but 26-32 seems like a more reasonable age of course there're men who can maintain their looks well into their 40's and 50's but you can say the same about attractive females despite what wall copers say.

Here's Johny depp age 41. His SMV is still 10000000% (I'm not exagaratting) higher than that of a 18 year old incel or normie. Chads are just so rare.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say men peak at 18 like some users here claim (ridiculous btw) but 26-32 seems like a more reasonable age of course there're men who can maintain their looks well into their 40's and 50's but you can say the same about attractive females.

Here's Johny depp age 41. His SMV is still 10000000% (I'm not exagaratting) higher than that of a 18 year old incel or normie. Chads are just so rare.

Now compare him to two hollywood young Chads.

Apart from the part about the cunt carousel, everything seems accurate.

I wouldn't say men peak at 18 like some users here claim (ridiculous btw) but 26-32 seems like a more reasonable age of course there're men who can maintain their looks well into their 40's and 50's but you can say the same about attractive females despite what wall copers say.

thanks for the agecope buddy boyo. any tips on johnnydeppmaxxing? the last 15 years fucked him hard tho

Mario Casas (20)
View attachment 174544
Taylor Lautner (18)
View attachment 174545

The 20 year old you showed looks 30

Men peak at 33-44

The 20 year old you showed looks 30

Men peak at 33-44

Nope, he was 20 back then. just masculine, there's how he actually looks like at 30, still good-looking, but no surprise since he was already good-looking during his teens.

Also what do you define as "peak"?.
Young Chads can slay prime JBs, most older Chads cannot; sexually speaking a man in his peak can attract the most beautiful and young women IMO.

Maxresdefault 1

Nope, he was 20 back then. just masculine, there's how he actually looks like at 30, still good-looking, but no surprise since he was already good-looking during his teens.
View attachment 174586

Also what do you define as "peak"?.
Young Chads can slay prime JBs, most older Chads cannot; sexually speaking a man in his peak can attract the most beautiful and young women IMO.

View attachment 174589
He looks manlier at 30. That’s what peak means. Men look manlier as they age and also you g chads only attracted young foids but old foids only like old chads

He looks manlier at 30. That’s what peak means. Men look manlier as they age and also you g chads only attracted young foids but old foids only like old chads

Like I said before, men looking too manly isn't considered that attractive for prime girls, you're basically telling me that young Chads get to eat the entire meal while older Chads get the crumbs.

Very masculine men would often get called creepy or weird by prime girls.
Steven ogg
Danny Trejo

Like I said before, men looking too manly isn't considered that attractive for prime girls, you're basically telling me that young Chads get to eat the entire meal while older Chads get the crumbs.

View attachment 174591View attachment 174592
Prime girls are attracted muscular men in their 30s

Old Women fight over the old men.

Prime girls are attracted muscular men in their 30s

LOL just no dude, we've posted scientific evidence about this time and time again, young foids like young Chads.

You could get banned because of that kind of responses.

LOL just no dude, we've posted scientific evidence about this time and time again, young foids like young Chads.

You could get banned because of that kind of responses.
I still don’t think that men at good in their 20s. Once foids are in their 30s, they’ll be interested in men in their 30s

I still don’t think that men at good in their 20s. Once foids are in their 30s, they’ll be interested in men in their 30s

Physically men are in their prime in their 20s (after 22 to not look too boyish). A man's overall prime could be in his 30s IF he is lean, not bald, has a good job. 97% of the time guys look much worse in their 30s (balding slob).

Physically men are in their prime in their 20s (after 22 to not look too boyish). A man's overall prime could be in his 30s IF he is lean, not bald, has a good job. 97% of the time guys look much worse in their 30s (balding slob).
Most men in their 30s are NOT balding. They aren’t 50 or older

guys in their 20s look soft and have young voices and soft skin

men in their 30s look more intimidating and rough

My dad is 61 and this doesn't describe him at all!!
moid detected
WTF is a MOID??
I would fuck foids my own age. Will a teen fuck me now? No. Then fuck you (whoever made that).
But you're like 30 so it's a lot of fuckable women your age. When you're 60 not so much.

This was Mike Tyson in his early 20s
Hqdefault

Looks very masculine to me. Think he was 21.
I think some men can look better in their early-mid 30s. Depends on the man. Although, I will say that for most guys who want to bang prime young women, their 30s is the last call. Every year out of your 30s you are, the harder it's going to be to get prime girls without adequate compensating attributes $$$$

Also, 30s is what I call "looks purgatory". You can have one say 35 year old man who can easily mog any 15-25 year old young man in looks and another 35 year old man who looks well into middle age so it depends.
Very true. Money and status only works to increase the SMV of men.
I think foids can be attracted to both. Being attracted to one doesn't neccesarily rule out the other. A 15 y/o girl may have a crush on 15 y/o prettyboy Chad and have a crush on her 30 year old masculine Chad teacher as well.

Last edited:
I think some men can look better in their early-mid 30s. Depends on the man. Although, I will say that for most guys who want to bang prime young women, their 30s is the last call. Every year out of your 30s you are, the harder it's going to be to get prime girls without adequate compensating attributes $$$$

Also, 30s is what I call "looks purgatory". You can have one say 35 year old man who can easily mog any 15-25 year old young man in looks and another 35 year old man who looks well into middle age so it depends.

Very true. Money and status only works to increase the SMV of men.

I think foids can be attracted to both. Being attracted to one doesn't neccesarily rule out the other. A 15 y/o girl may have a crush on 15 y/o prettyboy Chad and have a crush on her 30 year old masculine Chad teacher as well.

No doubt about it, yes some men can look better during their early to mid 30s, but most don't, that's the problem. Usually the type of TRP advice the foids are describing in the post is this one that claims all men can become high-value at 30, regardless of how they were during their teens and twenties.
I'd argue that the real looks purgatory is during puberty, puberty is what makes you or breaks you. It can turn a healthy and happy child into a socially isolated and depressed teen just like it can turn an overweight unpopular kid into a socially prepared, tall and good looking teen.
If you were born ugly or became ugly thanks to puberty and you didn't grew up enough or didn't develop attractive facial features by the time you're 18-20 you're gonna have it rough in terms of dating and sex, your 30s won't chance you magically.

And yeah I'm not denying the existence of younger incels and older Chads. Just that older Chads were already good-looking during their teens and twenties, they didn't became good-looking at 30 randomly, that was my point.

Everything they say is a ripoff of incel slurs e.g. moids, post wall, pink pill, females are incabable of being original everything they got they ripped off from males.

Men peak in their 20’s

What matters is, pretty boy young Chads have access to prime teen pussy. That alone mogs older men to oblivion, even if those older men sometimes look more masculine and have more money to spend. Male and female definitions of what masculinity actually is, is completely different.

Meanwhile his female counterpart gets fucked by chad
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Jeremy Meeks is 35 and looks better than when he was 20 or 25.

Mario Casas (20)
View attachment 174544
Taylor Lautner (18)
View attachment 174545

You responded to "Men look girly at age 20. At 35 they have a tougher appearance". Then you gave an example of two, rather, masculine men, who look more masculine now.

For example, Mario Casas looks more masculine now at age 30 than at age 20. Same with Taylor Lautner at age 27.

It's not like you disproved anything Edmund said...
That's because the young Chads are in an environment where they can meet those jailbaits...

and it's more socially acceptable to do so.

View attachment 174591View attachment 174592
This guy is old, has a shit skin, is balding, has a disgusting mustache, looks like a homeless guy with a bunch of tattoos and unkempt facial hair. He's also missing one eye...
Then post that "scientific evidence" again yourself. Why are you threatening him with bans for disagreeing with you?
Most men in their 30s are NOT balding. They aren’t 50 or older

guys in their 20s look soft and have young voices and soft skin

men in their 30s look more intimidating and rough
This^.
This was Mike Tyson in his early 20s
hqdefault-jpg.174631

Looks very masculine to me. Think he was 21.
Dude... that's not what @Edmund_Kemper said... he didn't say that men can't be masculine at age 20. They just look more masculine at their thirties... why are you strawmanning him?

Biological it is around age 27 to age 33, yet again after those years it is only a downward spiral. What really matters are the teenage years and the early 20s.

Just age well like DiCaprio and Pitt bro

Females lack creavitity.

You responded to "Men look girly at age 20. At 35 they have a tougher appearance". Then you gave an example of two, rather, masculine men, who look more masculine now.

For example, Mario Casas looks more masculine now at age 30 than at age 20. Same with Taylor Lautner at age 27.

That's because the young Chads are in an environment where they can meet those jailbaits...

This guy is old, has a shit skin, is balding, has a disgusting mustache, looks like a homeless guy with a bunch of tattoos and unkempt facial hair. He's also missing one eye...

Then post that "scientific evidence" again yourself. Why are you threatening him with bans for disagreeing with you?

This^.

Dude... that's not what @Edmund_Kemper said... he didn't say that men can't be masculine at age 20. They just look more masculine at their thirties... why are you strawmanning him?

This^.

This^.

No doubt about it, yes some men can look better during their early to mid 30s, but most don't, that's the problem. Usually the type of TRP advice the foids are describing in the post is this one that claims all men can become high-value at 30, regardless of how they were during their teens and twenties.
I'd argue that the real looks purgatory is during puberty, puberty is what makes you or breaks you. It can turn a healthy and happy child into a socially isolated and depressed teen just like it can turn an overweight unpopular kid into a socially prepared, tall and good looking teen.
If you were born ugly or became ugly thanks to puberty and you didn't grew up enough or didn't develop attractive facial features by the time you're 18-20 you're gonna have it rough in terms of dating and sex, your 30s won't chance you magically.

And yeah I'm not denying the existence of younger incels and older Chads. Just that older Chads were already good-looking during their teens and twenties, they didn't became good-looking at 30 randomly, that was my point.

Just go outside, inkwell! :soy::redpill::redpill:

Why I should spent my time checking out 30 year old dudes though...I'm 19 and heterosexual.
You should take a walk outside, or maybe get a job.