Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity How foids react when Chad doesn’t give them attention or validation.

This Dan guy sounds ultrabased ngl

i thought i escaped reddit just to find it back here

If it was ugly guy they would be very happy he was keeping interactions minimal

Woman are just a horny and sexually depraved as men. It only seems like they aren't because most men are not attractive enough to them:blackpill:

If most men were chads then they'd all be acting like this, normies always cope with "woman don't care about sex as much as men" retard yes they do:feelskek:

Woman are just a horny and sexually depraved as men. It only seems like they aren't because most men are not attractive enough to them:blackpill:

If most men were chads then they'd all be acting like this, normies always cope with "woman don't care about sex as much as men" retard yes they do:feelskek:

I hate when other people post the same article as you days later and then mog you in views and replies.

This just shows how gynocentric the society has become. You think chad wins? Kek if he doesn’t comply with foids his life can also be ruined.

This is how you behave at work. You should be professional.