Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How foids expect sub 8 men to passively comply when hearing about their sexcapadez

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

This is potent ER fuel so I advise you watch with caution.

The guy doesn't rape her at the end. He comes onto her asking for sex as she's fucked so many men of all sorts & what would 1 more be at the end of the day. Since he's a Truecel larping as an asexual.

That's a pretty good cope tbh you're lying to yourself and to everyone else and they have to accept or else they are anti lgbtqeusivkeijdjsjd.

Problem is. I don't think they give a shit. One less sub 8 male vying for their attention or sexually harassing them so to speak.

Brutal movie. I suspect the director is a feminist though. His movies are sympathetic towards the female imperative, while painting the male imperative in a negative light.

Brutal movie. I suspect the director is a feminist though. His movies are sympathetic towards the female imperative, while painting the male imperative in a negative light.

Very brutal to watch. Viewer beware.

I reckon the director is a :soy: feminist cheerleader.

That's the director.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back