Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How femoids look at chad in total slut mode wanting to fuck him

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
14334293_1658149807833020_827980127_n.jpg

12383302_581232345362436_1835345391_n.jpg

How easy must be his life...

Fuck this guy he looks like he licks the bottom of toilet seats for baby gravy.

Holy shit, this guy is a gigachad. Those cheekbones and hunter eyes...

Minjaze said:

I know right? These two chads look like manlets next to him 
21107766_886504948163623_971774563044032512_n.jpg

Am I on crazy pills? This man is fucking deformed!

tumblr_m4rz4nDWFq1qeqahno1_400.jpg

A Good Friend said:

C O P E! This is giga-chad level, needed for maximum levels of slaying.

jagged0 said:
Minjaze said:
I know right? These two chads look like manlets next to him
21107766_886504948163623_971774563044032512_n.jpg

He legit looks like a Greek god

jagged0 said:
A Good Friend said:
C O P E! This is giga-chad level, needed for maximum levels of slaying.

I wouldn't trade my ugly face for that nightmare in a million years. If any of you would you're either lying or this lifestyle has driven you mad, truly mad.

In the first image, the woman doesn't look thirsty. She's just looking in his general direction. The second image is a professional photoshoot. I agree with A Good Friend, that guy looks damn deformed. *barf*

Afrocel said:
In the first image, the woman doesn't look thirsty. She's just looking in his general direction. The second image is a professional photoshoot. I agree with A Good Friend, that guy looks damn deformed. *barf*

Too much coping, you can tell she wants to fuck him, and his face is a legit 8.5/10 your rating skills are shit if you can't analyze his features properly.

jagged0 said:
Too much coping, you can tell she wants to fuck him, and his face is a legit 8.5/10 your rating skills are shit if you can't analyze his features properly.

Your rating skills are shit. She looks like she's thinking about getting a slurpee at 7/11 and he looks like an ogre covered in spraytan.

I don't doubt he's drowning in pussy, but that's because he looks successful and most importantly confident. It's not his monstrous facial features that get him chicks.

Afrocel said:
Your rating skills are shit. She looks like she's thinking about getting a slurpee at 7/11 and he looks like an ogre covered in spraytan.

I don't doubt he's drowning in pussy, but that's because he looks successful and most importantly confident. It's not his monstrous facial features that get him chicks.

m4MrceI.gif

This is how I see girls flirt with chads. JFL at approaching.

whats his name again

He's the guy who read the male modeling handbook and accepted the reality that he'd have to suck a lot of cock so he just got the lip injections.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back