Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How feminism/liberalism ruined my life

ramoscel

ramoscel

Get CAGED
★★★★
So for some short backstory, my family were local plutocrats in the northeastern United States for majority of people before me. They had contacts with the Macys (department store family), were amongst the first to colonize the northeast, had an oil company (later bought by Standard Oil), as well as contacts with the dude who made the mechanicalized reaper and became filthy fucking rich in the process. They ONLY married other plutocrats and specifically White Anglo-Saxon Protestant ones. To this day I am over 50% WASP, with the fill-in being German and Swedish from my dads side (a result of things that will be explained later).

This all sounds great, right? It would've been up until my great-grandmother decided to defy her parents when they asked one thing of her - do what they have been doing for generations and marry another Anglo rich guy, this time a low-profile actor. The guy actually liked her too, but as foids do, she rejected him to marry some dirt poor fuck that would die before I was born. AND JUST AS FOIDS DO, WHEN HE DIED, SHE MARRIED THE ACTOR.

Blame them for being cucks, maybe, but at the same time, my great grandmother doing this cut her from the massive family fortune that ranged in the millions. That isn't even an exaggeration, and its backed by the various corporations and ventures of my previously mentioned ancestors. Because of this one decision, this one decision that feminists and liberals would certainly applaud, my entire branch of the family was cut of the fortune and I now live well under the poverty line in a horrible apartment.

I drive by the house they lived in sometimes. Its a beautiful Victorian mansion. But do you know whats come of it now? The responsibility of managing the estate after the death of my great-great-grandfather would fall into the hands of the sister of my great-grandmother, and she would do something so irresponsible that it would cause irreversible damage to my mental state. It would be donated to a "historical society" that's closely involved with a nearby goy college. Not even sold, DONATED.

MY FAMILIAL HOME IS IN THE HANDS OF LIBERAL FUCKS WHO HAVE NO CONNECTIONS TO IT.

I follow the page for the account on social media and they follow me back (go figure given the fact that I worked with a guy who did time there for his degree and he told the main curator about me), but what I see is haunting. Countless clubs from the college and other mainstream liberal corporate movements do meetings there, in the same seats, in the same rooms that my ancestors lived and slept in. All while claiming to be continuing the legacy of my family.

This entire situation regarding my family, their home, and their existing legacy has been haunting me for years. Liberalism and feminism quite literally ruined my life. If one decision would've not been made then my life would've been wildly different, I could at least have money seeing as my looks are fucking horrible. They failed everything my ancestors worked for.

Your ancestors performed a kind of eugenics

The reason why the patronym was always the father's name is an act of wisdom. Men are the only one truly conscious of the importance of intergenerationnal legacy. Foids are always the ones who ruin it or have retarded pulsions putting at risk entire families for generations.

A brutal example of how hypergamy and foids chasing tingles destroy lives, families, societies. And it was all made by a single foid decision. The existence of foids is proof of why the old patriarchy is necessary.