Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How females are fighting their invisible war against incels(unattractive/non-sexually dimorphic males) (PART 1)

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Part 1: Introduction
(part 2 will cover each wave of feminism and my reasoning for this hypothesis)

Short Version for ADHDcels: I theorize that just like males have evolved to suit physical encounters, females have evolved to become socially adept and compulsively manipulate their language to impact others.

If you look into what feminists actually said they wanted to accomplish in the past and do say to this day (look at FDS, pinkpillfeminism, blackpillfeminism ), their radical goals and immense animosity towards unattractive males is overwhelming, so much so even the soyest soyboys cannot handle it. Due to this, the main endgame goal of feminism (female sexual liberation via institutional desexualization of unattractive males) couldn't be accomplished in a single phase and requires slow steps.

Unlike males who have mastered the art of warfare by developing weapons and combat strategies to achieve goals, females have mastered the art of warfare through language manipulation to achieve their goals. Female social behavior is radically different from male social behavior, its easy to see what gender you are speaking to on the internet by analyzing the actual nature of the message itself.

-f you haven't already noticed, females lie really really often, even to each-other. It's almost like a compulsion. Compared to males in social situations, females care more about how their message impacts the thoughts and decisions of others, rather than only conveying the information of the message itself in a literal fashion. If you have ever wondered why talking to females is so different talking to males, this is why.

high IQ. Females use their social nature to get what they want all the time. Its been like that even before women's rights.

So, buisness as usual?

Which is why you never take advice from women. They're not really advising you, but telling you what they think will make you feel satisfied enough to not threaten them.

Which is why women will never outright reject you, but will prefer to respond ambiguously with, "I'll think about it" or "Maybe" or "I have a boyfriend" so as to avoid confrontation.

Which is why you never take advice from women. They're not really advising you, but telling you what they think will make you feel satisfied enough to not threaten them.

Which is why women will never outright reject you, but will prefer to respond ambiguously with, "I'll think about it" or "Maybe" or "I have a boyfriend" so as to avoid confrontation.
genuinely autistic females with no social experience give the most brutal rejections imaginable, since they communicate their thoughts without filtering them first

I cried for hours, I've never been the same person since.

high IQ. Females use their social nature to get what they want all the time. Its been like that even before women's rights.
Now that we have internet we can discuss their tactics on blackpill sites, so they won't be able to get away with their lies as easily any more.

genuinely autistic females with no social experience give the most brutal rejections imaginable, since they communicate their thoughts without filtering them first

I cried for hours, I've never been the same person since.

Either autistic or their boyfriend is nearby, that's the only time where you will see a woman being blunt with you.

Now that we have internet we can discuss their tactics on blackpill sites, so they won't be able to get away with their lies as easily any more.
we aren't the first guys to point out their socially manipulative ways. Unfortunately females will always find a group of simps to help them out.

we aren't the first guys to point out their socially manipulative ways. Unfortunately females will always find a group of simps to help them out.
The lower the amount of simps there are the harder it will be for rosties to find them and depend on them.

The lower the amount of simps there are the harder it will be for rosties to find them and depend on them.
sadly they have been around forever. Even in the 1700s and 1800s I can find examples of simps trying to please M'lady by doing political or personal favors for them.

sadly they have been around forever. Even in the 1700s and 1800s I can find examples of simps trying to please M'lady by doing political or personal favors for them.
They were a lot more rare in the past. Men can be uncucked again easily. That's why cucks and whores are afraid of the blackpill.

Part 1: Introduction
(part 2 will cover each wave of feminism and my reasoning for this hypothesis)

Short Version for ADHDcels: I theorize that just like males have evolved to suit physical encounters, females have evolved to become socially adept and compulsively manipulate their language to impact others.

If you look into what feminists actually said they wanted to accomplish in the past and do say to this day (look at FDS, pinkpillfeminism, blackpillfeminism ), their radical goals and immense animosity towards unattractive males is overwhelming, so much so even the soyest soyboys cannot handle it. Due to this, the main endgame goal of feminism (female sexual liberation via institutional desexualization of unattractive males) couldn't be accomplished in a single phase and requires slow steps.

Unlike males who have mastered the art of warfare by developing weapons and combat strategies to achieve goals, females have mastered the art of warfare through language manipulation to achieve their goals. Female social behavior is radically different from male social behavior, its easy to see what gender you are speaking to on the internet by analyzing the actual nature of the message itself.

-f you haven't already noticed, females lie really really often, even to each-other. It's almost like a compulsion. Compared to males in social situations, females care more about how their message impacts the thoughts and decisions of others, rather than only conveying the information of the message itself in a literal fashion. If you have ever wondered why talking to females is so different talking to males, this is why.
This is not Evolution, Nibba. It is SOCIAL ENGINEERING, That is why foids manipulate men to their will like cowards, and typically fail miserably.

Good post, but it seems to me that this had already been covered in scientific blackpill.
They were a lot more rare in the past. Men can be uncucked again easily. That's why cucks and whores are afraid of the blackpill.
So it is almost an obligation, spread it IRL with someone close.

Foids could have become pioneers in science or art by using their lingual warfare to create themselves opportunities but sadly they aren't capable of creativity. They only do what men have discovered in STEM.

High IQ post. I expected nothing less from a 2018 veterancel.
Funny to think about foids as "social". I mean they build their social networks through manipulation and lies.
The average foid behavior is very much like the textbook definition of a psychopath.

The greed, the selfishness, the lies, the manipulation, the emotional blackmail.
The lack of empathy, the simulation of emotions, because they don't actually feel the emotions, so they often have to exaggerate so they overreact when anything happens.

Foids however go one step bellow. Unlike psychopaths foids today seem to have no regards even for their own lives. As they keep burning the coal, doing degenerate shit with ethnics, getting beaten up or murdered by said ethnics. Not to mention the "badboy" shit that always gets them killed by criminal boyfriends.

And I am not even going into detail about the "Welcome Refugees" foids that got raped and beheaded by muslims.
Damn this is brutal, no wonder catholics had a debate on whether women have souls (for the guy reading this who I got Synod of Macon from thank you.)