Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How fat would would an average female (5ft4/5ft5) need to be before your turned off?

How fat

• < under 120lbs

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • 120-135

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 135-150

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • 150-165

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • 165-180

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • 180-200

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 200+ or no weight limit

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
I don't know how to judge it just by weight, I have no idea how given weight would look like on a person

BMI >= 30 is landwhale territory, so 180 lbs is the upper limit.

under 120 or whenever they have even a bit of excessive fat.

Consider fat distribution though.

Can't judge without pictures

Depends

A lot of chubby foids look good a lot don’t

It depends. Some of them it hangs on nicely, some of them look gross, and it also depends on the face.

I have no idea how a given weight would look on someone with a certain height

I have no idea how a given weight would look on someone with a certain height
2d363bd422a8c01aabe266f531874434.jpg

LMAO WHOS THE CHUBBY CHASER WHO PICKED 200+

if your gut obscures the view of your vagina its a no from me, otherwise...
LMAO WHOS THE CHUBBY CHASER WHO PICKED 200+
you got it wrong. you dont have to chase man they cant run... :feelskek:

Depends on the girls over all frame and fat distribution. Show pics

Unknown1

The ones in the box.
I don't know what choice this is above.

pics or cant answer

<25% bodyfat

I knew this thread would be delusional but that takes it. Women on the low end of average are 25% body fat. And that's low and not taking into account what average means currently.

200 for a girl that height is pretty common now. They may not even look all that "fat" if it's in all the typical feminine areas the most.

I don't understand what the hype over skinny foids is. Bigger ass and bigger boobs are always better. Foids with no ass don't even register as female, and barely as human, to me.

I knew this thread would be delusional but that takes it. Women on the low end of average are 25% body fat. And that's low and not taking into account what average means currently.

200 for a girl that height is pretty common now. They may not even look all that "fat" if it's in all the typical feminine areas the most.

I don't understand what the hype over skinny foids is. Bigger ass and bigger boobs are always better. Foids with no ass don't even register as female, and barely as human, to me.
:soy:

View attachment 303825
yass sexy beautiful kween so empowered slay I want to buy her flowers
I know, or think, that's real but omg does it look like someone photoshopped a man in baggy khaki pants below the top half of a. Of a.
I refuse to call that a whale. I like whales. I'm not going to call that a whale.

View attachment 303825
yass sexy beautiful kween so empowered slay I want to buy her flowers

That would be like 85% fat on a 500lb whale on a foid who is known for actually claiming to want to be the fattest woman in the world.....

Not at all what I'm saying.

That would be like 85% fat on a 500lb whale on a foid who is known for actually claiming to want to be the fattest woman in the world.....

Not at all what I'm saying.
Our soc adjusted looksmatch

You're right, here's a sexy woman for you. So beautiful, strong and powerful. Absolutely gorgeous

120-135. At that height, heavier than 135 is a fat ass.

hey, on dating sites a lot of girls write if you're height starts with a 5, don't message me, so its fair