Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How fat would a girl have to be for you to refuse to date her?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date

What weight would be too much for you for a 5'6/ 168cm girl

• 100 lbs/ 45 kg

• 120 lbs/ 54 kg

• 130 lbs/ 63 kg

• 160 lbs/ 72 kg

• 180 lbs/ 81 kg

• 200 lbs/ 90 kg

• 220 lbs/ 100 kg

• 250 lbs/ 113 kg

Results are only viewable after voting.
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Let's say the girl is 5'6 so around 168cm
And also is refusing to date a fat girl make you a volcel?

Last edited:
I'm now watching this thread.

160lbs looks okay going by this.

160lbs looks okay going by this.
Doesn't look helpful as everything slides when you move the weight.

Weight is very different from height or face for example as it’s someone one can actually control via discipline.

It makes sense then that an ugly guy who’s in reasonable shape would want to date their looksmatch — an approximately equally ugly woman in approximately the same fitness level for example.

In reality this doesn’t often happen and instead you end up being betabux for a landwhale since it’s all you can get. Now, if the dude is fat and the woman is fat then I can see that being “fair”.

I want to point out here that I see women complain constantly about unrealistic standards from men but actual studies/statistics (Dataclysm/Tinder okcpuid stats/speed dating) clearly demonstrate women are hugely more picky when it comes to their mates. Remember the whole “men evaluate women on a bell curve” (expected) while women evaluate men harshly with a sharp cutoff after like the top 20%? Shits fucked yo

Still I’d say 180, maybe 200 lbs is probably my cutoff unless I’m pretty overweight myself too. A bit of extra weight is fine I’d say and beggars can’t be choosers, but at some point it’s just too much and they don’t even resemble women. It also actually reflects on them and their lack of self control as opposed to genetic ugliness which ones personal choices have nothing to do with.

This is why the whole schtick about “how tall are you” / “how much do you weigh” is so humorous to me — the first question is bullshit since it’s not something the other person can control while the second is actually way more valid since it’s something a person can control.

Last edited:
A little off-topic question: can you guys get aroused or get an erection looking at fat women?

Depends on her height. If the foid is 1,90, she's not that fat at 113 kg, for instance.

Back when I was impious, I'd have accepted a blowjob even from the fattest foid in the world. Now, I'm trying to stay away from fornication, but tbhngl, I'd probably do it anyway because I'm a pervert and wouldn't let the opportunity pass :feelsbadman:

Fucking is pretty much impossible after a point, I have a normal-sized package. I can't reach the pussy through all the fat if the foid is gigaobese.

A little off-topic question: can you guys get aroused or get an erection looking at fat women?
No. But niggercels and arabcels do

i like fat asses , so couldnt care less .

She'd have to be fatter than that last option assuming her face is 4+/10

it depends on how tall/athletic they are, but i'd say 160-180 american pounds

anything over 100 pounds is too fat tbh.

its so disgusting :feelspuke:

Something like morbidly obese when she has trouble walking without wobbling

Anything above average weight. Also not wanting to fuck landwhales doesn’t make you Voldemort. In fact anyone who does want to is a literal foid worshipping cuck

I don't care about looks

Let's say the girl is 5'6 so around 168cm
Can you give a visual example of what this would be like?

TBH could tolerate more obesity in short girls than I could in tall ones.

And also is refusing to date a fat girl make you a volcel?

If she's so fat and inflexible that your dick can't even get past her labia then sex with her isn't even possible so you're not actually rejecting a legitimate opportunity unless you want to fuck the moldy folds of her fat which I don't think qualifies as sex

I don't reject fat women, they reject me :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Also, Volcels.co

Depends on height, but the moment they have rolls of fat or it is hanging off them i likely wouldnt be able to feel any sexual interest in them at all. If i did have liquor and was forced to be with a landwhale i would likely rope the morning after