Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How fat is landwhale tier?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
How fat in your opinion does a foid have to be to be considered a landwhale? Take this foid for example. For alot of you she would be considered a 100% landwhale but in my opinion she is almost a landwhale:

30 BMI and over imo

250 pounds+ maybe

any noticeably overweight foid that would make me want to puke :feelspuke:

I'd say most reach land whale status at 180+ lbs but it all depends on the foid. Some look good at 180 and others resemble a sack of fat

Depends on the fat distribution on her body.
However everyone will look fat if they get fat enough

Some foids are BMI 30+ but they dont look disgusting due to good fat distribuition(big tits and ass)

35% bodyfat and over.

fat.jpg

body-fat-percentage-men-women.jpg

If she has a fupa, she'a a landwhale.

When her weight starts with two hundred.

30%+ bodyfat.

If a third of her weight is made up of pure FAT... she's a landwhale.

160lbs+ for average height woman (5'4). 200 pounds on 5'4 is enormous. 200 pounds on a 5'11 man looks fat unless he's a bodybuilder.

Somewhere around 200lbs, i suppose. I maintain that there's a fine line between being simply "fat" and being a "landwhale".

35% bodyfat and over.

fat.jpg

Brutal fatpill tbh. Males store their fat almost exclusively in the gut, whereas females distribute their fat evenly around their body. Most men who are in bad shape look comically unattractive, but foids with the same body fat percentage look like swimsuit models. When you see a foid who's so fat that it makes her look unattractive, she has really, I mean REALLY let herself go.

She is definitely a landwhale jfl, cuck if you say otherwise and if you are willing to fuck a creature like that

She is definitely a landwhale jfl, cuck if you say otherwise and if you are willing to fuck a creature like that
The desperation grows bigger when you get older as an incel. I'm assuming you are in your early 20s. When i was that age i couldn't imagine fucking a foid like the one in the video but now as i'm nearing 30 i almost feel like traveling to SEA tbh.

The desperation grows bigger when you get older as an incel. I'm assuming you are in your early 20s. When i was that age i couldn't imagine fucking a foid like the one in the video but now as i'm nearing 30 i almost feel like traveling to SEA tbh.
Brutal, I hope I can rope before becoming that desperate

35% bodyfat and over.

fat.jpg

Jfl women still look good up to 40% but men look like trash after 15
If she has a fupa, she'a a landwhale.
Almost all women after 16 do, that's why high waisted jeans are so popular and the norm.
Some foids are BMI 30+ but they dont look disgusting due to good fat distribuition(big tits and ass)
To a much lesser extent this applies to men too. It's all just genetics.

Last edited:
I like curvy women ngl

I've seen flat chested and flat-assed "curvy" women. What's your opinion on that?
Unattractive tbh. Anything flat assed is unattractive to me. Huge turn off.

The fact that there are so many cucks here willing to fuck that hideous beast is a great example of how over it is.