Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How fat do you have to be to become a fatcel?

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
Title question. I do see fatter men with girlfriends so I wonder how much fat is enough to become a fatcel.

I think if you can tell by a guys face alone that he's overweight then he's a fatcel or as anyone with a brain calls "volcel."

Morbidly obese or your a coping skinnyfag in denial

I think if you can tell by a guys face alone that he's overweight then he's a fatcel or as anyone with a brain calls "volcel."
True, but until he loses weight he will look bad and be a fatcel. Or if he's a fatcel for a long time he can become a mentalcel.

fat enough so that his jawline is covered with fat and his face looks like a balloon

Volcel only if he has a good bone structure to begin with.

If you’re not or never been <15% bodyfat, you can’t call yourself truecel. Literally the easiest way to lookmaxx.

Two to three different chin lines I'd imagine. :feelsjuice:

It depends on your build, the larger your bone structure the more fat you can have and still look okay...to a point.

I'm slender and any excess fat gives me a pot belly and fat face, so I look even worse then!

I'm not fat or skinny, I would describe myself as medium built. The average in between category. :feelsjuice: