Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How fast do you walk?

justforlulzandkeks

justforlulzandkeks

Officer
★★★★
Fast or slow? Or normal? And do you look at the ground or ahead of you when you walk?
Is the virgin walk meme real?

Super fast in big strides and I either look down at the ground or stare everyone down

I walk fast, and almost always look at the ground.

Very fast and looking into the distance to my "goal" (the door in the distance, the corner, or just the sky when just going in one direciotn et.c)

100% the virgin walk meme,if I look up at people whilst outdoors my eyes tear up bcuz they're not used to outdoors kek.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
GOTTA GO FAST.
whogivesafucc said:
Super fast in big strides and I either look down at the ground or stare everyone down
First two replies and I'm already keking hard
I walk fast as well, and everyone replying as well, holy shit, is there an inverse correlation between walking speed and amount of sex you've had?

Slow, I'm not in a hurry to go anywhere. I like to look at people.

as fast as possible , typical virgin walk.

Slow and I look at the ground and if I look up I try to ignore everyone and stare into the distance.
No eye-contact with other humans.

justforlulzandkeks said:
First two replies and I'm already keking hard
I walk fast as well, and everyone replying as well, holy shit, is there an inverse correlation between walking speed and amount of sex you've had?

Maybe it's because of social anxiety, anxiousness ... just not feeling comfortable in public and hence moving fast. After all, I don't want anyone to think that I'm up for chatting. I also listen to music or podcasts, lectures, etc. on mp3 while being out. If I can't avoid meeting anyone's gaze I just smile awkwardly and nod to signalize them that I have recognized them. This is a social convention for some reason. The problem is that I am often lost in thoughts so when I see someone I remember it can happen that I really just stare at them, look through them and only after a couple of seconds do I realize that I've stared into their eyes for longer than is considered normal and appropriate.

Fast among others, slow alone.

Red Shambhala said:
Maybe it's because of social anxiety, anxiousness ... just not feeling comfortable in public and hence moving fast. After all, I don't want anyone to think that I'm up for chatting.
You know, I've been thinking about this, and I think there may be some truth to it. I don't feel uncomfortable consciously but maybe it's a subconscious defense mechanism or something

As fast as the bpm in my headphones

It depends on the situation.

I love to analyze faces of attractive people so i walk slow and look at peoples faces.

Richard spencer said:
100% the virgin walk meme,if I look up at people whilst outdoors my eyes tear up bcuz they're not used to outdoors kek.

Damn, same thing happens to me. Any idea why our eyes tear up? I know it’s because we don’t go out often but there’s more to it.

I have pathetic short little legs so even if I walk quickly i am still slow compared to everyone else.

Vision said:
Damn, same thing happens to me. Any idea why our eyes tear up? I know it’s because we don’t go out often but there’s more to it.
I only get it when it's cold and the wind blows a lot

greenglasslamp said:
I have pathetic short little legs so even if I walk quickly i am still slow compared to everyone else.

I'm 5' 11" with legs on the short side and I feel the same way. It takes an effort for me to walk fast. I'm usually at a slow to average pace.

I walk like a Chad. Average speed, arms either hanging freely or in jacket pockets if cold/windy, head pulled back and observing everything in front and sides of me, making eye contact with females and sometimes heightmogging normies.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
GOTTA GO FAST.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9zCbg6i3fY[/video]

I don't like walking slow, and I force myself to keep my head up around people but stare at the ground if I'm alone

When I was in school, yes.

But when I go for morning or night walks, I walk slowly, just letting the breeze hit me, feels right.

fast and look down like a lil beta bich

whogivesafucc said:

exactly

People comment I walk fast but I dont even walk that fast