Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How far would you go to become chad? (NSFW)

your response

• pass me the knife, bro

• fuck that tbh

Results are only viewable after voting.
ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
You have two choices...

A. perform surgery on yourself to remove one of your own testicles using nothing other than a butter knife. It can barely put a scratch on your skin and will require a lot of force, time and pain. if you manage this successfully you will be reincarnated as a 6'6 white gigachad with a Gandy tier face and Arnold body.

B. Stay as your current form forever.

just how far are you willing to go?

Knife

Fuck that tbh

I’m fine with staying as I am tbh..

Volcel if you wouldnt. The wound will heal and you will be a chad with an amazing life instead of roping in your 20s as an incel

I'd do it just to be NW0 again tbh

Hard af choice. Tbh if I wpuldnt be able to cum or whatever then no, if yes then yes tbhtbh

I'd cut that ballsack open in an instant. Don't underestimate butter knifes. They are so dangerous people have to get loicence for them back in England.

Fuck that tbhhh

tbh I love my testicles so I would rather stay incel if that means I can keep my testiticles safe

also I can just get a sexdoll or onahole

tbh I love my testicles so I would rather stay incel if that means I can keep my testiticles safe

also I can just get a sexdoll or onahole
I think OP means you will re encarnate as a chad after you slice the balls/they would be intact again

Hard af choice. Tbh if I wpuldnt be able to cum or whatever then no, if yes then yes tbhtbh
This also if I won't pass out from shock

I think OP means you will re encarnate as a chad after you slice the balls/they would be intact again
Yeah. you'd be a totally different person

I wouldnt be able to do it even if i wanted. The pain would be too much to handle.

Problem is I'd try to amputate the testicle, then give up/pass out from shock, then I'd still be incel and have a mutilated nutsack on top of it all.

Cuck if you would.

Stay my current form, plasticsurgerymaxing is always on the table

I would do anything to live as a physically attractive human. Seriously, anything. There's no point in existing without looks.

It's impossible unless I can sharpen the blade.

Problem is I'd try to amputate the testicle, then give up/pass out from shock, then I'd still be incel and have a mutilated nutsack on top of it all.

Im fine being ugly. Used to it already.

Knowing my luck, I'd pass out mid-cutting and bleed out somehow.

I probably would die trying and I don't have a fucking clue what happen after we die so, don't know

As much as I would like to be chad I don't think I would make it through that much pain.

Reincarnated, not turned into. So that means I would get a new body with Chad features AND complete 2 nice balls. I'd even do it with a toothpick

Fakecel if you chose B