Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How far would you be willing to go for a women to be your girlfriend?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Would you completely change your ideology and become a cuck?
I would cut off one of my eyes.

no gf

not going to happen

Crustaciouse said:

It depends a lot on who the woman is.
In sophmore year I got oneitis hard for a girl (think stacy, but nice, smart and talented, basically perfect girl, even with all the blackpilling I still cant talk much bad about her). In high school at the start of junior year I tried to really change my body and personality (I was already fit before for sports, and had friends, but I was no means jacked or popular). I was known as kind hearted, but an extreme introvert who didnt even use any social media, but I forced myself in a lot of social situations, tried to learn how to flirt, and even got a facebook and instgram. Didn't pan out, got rejected by the love of my life. But I would change a hell of a lot more (and still work on improving myself regardless of girls). I'd shave off like 15-20 years from the end of my life to be with her.

But for some random slut? I'd change some habits, but probably not everything. Wouldn't give up an arm or a leg.

Crustaciouse said:
But what would you be willing to do to get one?

nothing

she comes to me as she comes to chad or she does not exist

Quite far if it were a 100% necessity, but I don't have tolerance for the games played by femoids on men, stringing them along with the expectation of pussy.

Crustaciouse said:

No, I would not change my ideology just to have a roastie to fuck. Roasties have to deal with Chad's ideas, so they have to deal with mine.

redditfugee said:
Quite far if it were a 100% necessity, but I don't have tolerance for the games played by femoids on men, stringing them along with the expectation of pussy.

I like your username.

I just try to be agreeable, adaptable, and fluid as I can for her. However, there's always a limit.

I'll do anything that doesn't involve hurting people and others to win her heart.

id be willing to become a full time meth cook if it meant id have a gf to do it with

tfw no meth cook gf

Crustaciouse said:

The Philippines