Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How fair is life, on a scale of 1-10 ? It's a "1". Just bc I'm short and very ugly, no attractive girlfriend for me. Or sex with an attractive woman

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I'd rate is as a "1"...

I'm really ugly and short, I'm 26 with zero social skills and I'm really insecure.

I'll never have a pretty girlfriend. Just because I'm ugly (and being taller would be good too, Idk 5'7" minimum.)

Many hot women are taller than me. And those shorter than me I'll never have anyway, I'm really weird looking and a boring person.

Fuck my life. I'd rather die than stay in the prison I'm in now. The frustration is unbearable. I'm already 26, surgery or looksmaxxing won't help AT ALL

Last edited:
inceldom turns a man into animal

For us yes, an 1.

Yes, 1.
I'm ugly, so I don't get to attract girls like all the other guys can.
Also my penis is tiny, so I will never experience how it feels to pleasure and statisfy a woman.
This life is fucking cruel, mang. :cryfeels:

Yes, 1.
Also my penis is tiny, so I will never experience how it feels to pleasure and statisfy a woman.
Same, except my penis is above average (6.2 inches when erect). Not bragging, because I'm saying in my case, it does me no good.

I'm so so weird looking (I always overhear people call me monster, or "he's the ugliest person I've ever seen" and I'm sometimes mistaken for a woman because my facial bones grew in such a weird way. My head is so weird. Kids always laugh, adults stare.

People (strangers) always react in a negative way when they see my face (stare, talk about me, laugh, even take pics and laugh).

So, I know this won't make you feel better, but it doesn't matter either way, at least in my case. I can't speak for you.

I tried to act nice, dress nice, be hygienic all throughout high school, EVERY SINGLE GIRL WAS REPELLED BY MY FACE (and height to some degree).

Yes, 1.
Memes have been made about my face in high school. In school, people said I'm ugly and look like a 1 out of 10. Overheard numerous times that I'm "the ugliest person" they've ever seen. So yeah... it's like having 10 million dollars on your bank account, but you forgot the password, can't reset it, and only have 1 guess (password is 20 random numbers long).