Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Faggoty is It to Have an AI GF/Long Distance Relationship?

• Thread starter NormiesRretarded
  • Start date
N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
what is the point in having a gf that you can't even fuck? any incel that uses AI gfs is really just a blue pilled low T fag.

Long-distance is fine. Some relationships start like that. But AI is too debasing and creepy for me to get into. I think it's more dignified to avoid becoming an AIcel.

Is that a term on here? It is now.

I'll take a physical android girlfriend, like the ones from detroit become human if we ever get something like that.

None, we’re just at a low point in life that’s all.

Long-distance is fine. Some relationships start like that. But AI is too debasing and creepy for me to get into. I think it's more dignified to avoid becoming an AIcel.

Is that a term on here? It is now.

Long distance sounds cucked and beta af to me. Only a desperate loser would waste time writing love letters to a slag that's probably fucking Chads at the same time.

LDR at least the foid is real

AI foidfriend is degeneracy

Long distance sounds cucked and beta af to me. Only a desperate loser would waste time writing love letters to a slag that's probably fucking Chads at the same time.
So Seamaxxers having a gf is a waste of time?

It´s either Ascending IRL, or nothing for me.
I ain´t gonna fuck around and waste my time with an AI girlfriend.