Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How exciting must it to be to know a girl is sexually attracted to you?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It must be a feeling warmer than the hardest drug. And it's something alot of males will not know anymore. I can't imagine how exciting that must be.

Theres an entire part of life that i can never participate in. I can only watch it play out from afar between other people. I hate thinking about what i am missing and i hate seeing people have what i cannot. I try not to think about it. I guess thats all i can do.

would it be a constant good feeling or only temporary in bursts?
in my experience the brain can't keep up any happiness for too long, otherwise the receptors would get depleted.

this is one of the few things that genuinely hurts me to think about. being loved and desired with no strings attached is so far out of reach for me that I can’t even imagine it. even most adult men in relationships are only “loved” superficially on the condition that they provide something materially, it’s all transactional. being a woman’s deepest sexual desire is the ultimate form of self fulfillment, it’s literally what you are born to do, and you will never experience it because of the shape of your bones

View: https://youtu.be/R-0izaK4Cxo

Probably like overdosing on drugs, but you don't die or have side effects.

I imagine it would feel great but due to my life circumstances I would question her sanity on why she would be attracted to me.

wouldn't know, I"m subhuman

this is one of the few things that genuinely hurts me to think about. being loved and desired with no strings attached is so far out of reach for me that I can’t even imagine it. even most adult men in relationships are only “loved” superficially on the condition that they provide something materially, it’s all transactional. being a woman’s deepest sexual desire is the ultimate form of self fulfillment, it’s literally what you are born to do, and you will never experience it because of the shape of your bones

View: https://youtu.be/R-0izaK4Cxo

Yeah life is........ brutal.

Only if the foid is hot.

The NoFoidDesireUPill is the most bitter pill in both the known and unknown universe.

It must be a feeling warmer than the hardest drug. And it's something alot of males will not know anymore. I can't imagine how exciting that must be.
You're asking the wrong crowd of people.

I cant tell you, ive never experienced it in my life. I used to cope in my younger years by thinking foids arent sexual (JFL).

Hopefully in the future guys can make realistic robotic women. This would litterally tip the control in mens favor if foids knew they could easily be replaced by an object. I can already hear their response "Thats fine most men are ugly anyway" until chad decides bots are the easy route

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back