Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How effective is jumping in front of a train?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
There's a set of train tracks about 2km away from me.

Why though?

The train driver is probably going to be a incel and you will scar him for life lol

Also it might be a very quick death or your limbs will get hacked and you somehow survive to be a cripple.

Will kill you 100%
Unless you're ugly then it'll just make you crippled and every one will laugh at the subhuman who tried to outrun a train.

I wouldn't recommend it.

Rank
Method Name
Lethality (%)
Time (min)
Agony

Shotgun to head
99.0%
Cyanide
97.0%
Gunshot of head
97.0%
Shotgun to chest
96.4%
Explosives
96.4%
Hit by train
96.2%
Jump from height
93.4%
Gunshot of chest
89.5%
Hanging
89.5%
Auto crash
78.5%
Household toxins
77.5%
Set fire to self
76.5%
Structure fire
73.0%
Carbon Monoxide
71.0%
Hit by truck/auto
70.0%
Electrocution
65.5%
Gunshot of abdomen
65.0%
Drowning ocean/lake
63.0%
Stab of chest
58.5%
Cut throat
51.5%
Overdose illegal drugs
49.4%
Plastic bag over head
23.0%
Drowning bathtub
21.5%
Drowning swimming pool
21.5%
Stab of abdomen
12.5%
Overdose prescription drugs
12.3%
Overdose non-prescription drugs
6.0%
Cut wrists/arms/legs
6.0%

It is a lot harder than it seems. I made up my mind about suicide once a while ago, or at least I thought I had, made all the preparations, walked to train tracks near my house, and waited, laying my neck down on a rail. It seems easy until you hear how fucking loud the train is, how it's making the tracks vibrate, it's terrifying. Leapt back up once it came into view, and just laid down in the ditch, shaking, for hours lmao.

But, if you have the guts for it, train decapitation is near guaranteed to kill you, instantly. Maybe getting drugged up or drunk could help you hold your nerves while you wait.

It is a lot harder than it seems. I made up my mind about suicide once a while ago, or at least I thought I had, made all the preparations, walked to train tracks near my house, and waited, laying my neck down on a rail. It seems easy until you hear how fucking loud the train is, how it's making the tracks vibrate, it's terrifying. Leapt back up once it came into view, and just laid down in the ditch, shaking, for hours lmao.

But, if you have the guts for it, train decapitation is near guaranteed to kill you, instantly. Maybe getting drugged up or drunk could help you hold your nerves while you wait.
Damn sounds brutal af, that wait sounds scarier than death itself in that situation

OP I'm pretty sure that is much faster and more effective ways to kill yourself I wouldn't rely on the train.

also
The train driver is probably going to be a incel and you will scar him for life lol

Also it might be a very quick death or your limbs will get hacked and you somehow survive to be a cripple.

Damn what an experience i feel for u man i would choose exit bag personally but i don't want to just kill myself i would prEfeR to do something else...

Carbon monoxide or nitrogen bag. Why make it gore and scary?

You don't jump infront of the train, you put your head on the track.

definitely effective, but painful as fuck especially if you don't die immediately. i saw a video on best gore of some guy who got cut and half and was still alive for a little.

You don't jump infront of the train, you put your head on the track.
yeah wouldnt want to end up like one of those guys who gets cut in half at abdomen and continues living

definitely effective, but painful as fuck especially if you don't die immediately. i saw a video on best gore of some guy who got cut and half and was still alive for a little.
It got an agony rating of 7 (According to the ranking that I have posted here.) Sure it's not the highest rating but being shot with a gun is much less painful.

Will kill you 100%
Unless you're ugly then it'll just make you crippled and every one will laugh at the subhuman who tried to outrun a train.

Can't make you any uglier than you are now. And besides, being that crippled might get you at least looks of pity instead of looks of disgust.

try it and find out

Can't make you any uglier than you are now. And besides, being that crippled might get you at least looks of pity instead of looks of disgust.
Maybe if he was female.

It could turn him into gl squidward,op you're volcel if you don't do it.

Just fucking do it, make a mess for the normals to clean up.

Only 99% for a shotgun?
So one in every 100 shotgun suicides will survive?
That is kinda scary..
I'd bet the survival rate is higher than that. There's too many stories of poor fools shooting their faces off.

It's effective, but it's painful because most guys who jump in front of a train don't know how to do it and end up getting cut in half while still being conscious for a few seconds or minutes before they die. I know the right way to jump but knowing the forum I'm posting on, and my wish not to advocate for suicide as I am against it, I will refrain from commenting any further. In other words.. don't do it, faggot.

Don’t do it buddy. No point in taking your one and only existence.

It will make the train driver happy

Put your neck on the tracks for optimal results.

I’ve seen enough bestgore videos to keep me off the tracks.

Not gonna do it now, but 90% sure I'll do it within the next 3-4 years.
are 100% helium tanks allowed in Canada? If not then you should lean towards hibachi method if roping.

Just overdose

this guy was alive in the video while cut in half so not very effective

That's not really effective for going ER. You may want to use a gun and some bombs instead..

Set fire to self
76.5%
Jump from height
93.4%
vPr7RXR.gif