Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How easy women have it in looksmaxxing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-

We have here a 3/10 chick.

Take off her glasses and give her a better hair and better clothes and fix her skin and she'd 4/10.

Give her a better body with higher bodyfat for bobs and ass and vagana (for fellow curries) and she'd ascend to 5/10.

Put on her a shit ton of high quality makeup she she would be a high tier famoid 6.5/10.

All of those things wouldn't cost more than 800 dollars and she'd get 3 points in looks and they're easy with no risks what so ever and she'd have 100 matches on tinder every week.

We have here a 3/10 bald guy.

Haircuts wouldn't work because he's already bald, so assuming he works on getting better clothes and skin he would be a 3.5/10.

A hair transplant for a NW6-NW7 which would look like shit anyways and he'd be a 4.5/10 at max.

Some surgeries to fix his flaws and he'd be 5.5/10.

All of those things would cost more than 30.000 dollars and they have to be done perfectly with lots of risks, only to be a normies who gets cucked and gets 5 matches at best per month who wouldn't even respond to his messages.

JFL lol at women who complain about being ugly when they can live life on king-mode for less than 1000 dollars.

that girl doesn't even need to do shit and she'll still have orbiters. Its fucking over for that guy

The atomic looksmaxxpill. Mods, sticky this!

Kek, women don't even have to looksmax to get a date.

Fakeup should not be shamed among man or outlawed outright.

Women do not even need to looksmatch

When will you people realize this

also fuck you glasses look cute on girls (tho not this one)

The moment that you would love/desperate to have a girlfriend that looks like her. Fuck my life man

The moment that you would love/desperate to have a girlfriend that looks like her. Fuck my life man
True, i'm in a position in which i'd take anything that's not obese or digusting.

dude looks like an elf. he should run mythical creature game.......

Also watch this recommended video that was on that video. It literally proves the point even more.

Also watch this recommended video that was on that video. It literally proves the point even more.

Makeup is as bad as cheating on your partner.

Other than her lips, she doesn't even look bad without makeup

That femoid would already get more sex than she would know what to do with. All a femoid has to do is not be morbidly obese.

it's not necessary for women to looksmax though, they can find partners no matter how ugly they are

Fakeup should not be shamed among man or outlawed outright.
This solution have been obvious for a while now, but so call desperate incels have to much pride to ware it. I thought true incels were at the end of their rope and was willing to try anything

Women have a vagina. They have instantly higher smv