Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How early do girls start competiting? Lets explore into the "Electra Complex."

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
The Electra Complex is a theory devised by Carl Jung, which is an innate desire for a girl to compete for resources (her father has), against her mother. This all happens when starts knowing that she doesn't have a penis and this leads her into being drawn in to her father, and I guess this is where the "daddy girl" term came from (well partially). On top of it, she then starts resenting her mother, and starts emulating her to not lose the love of her mother. This is all pre-pubertal, when the libidinal energy is focused on different erogenous zones of the child's body.

To resolve that issue, her desires, and urges have to be consciously suppressed. Once she starts mirroring of what her mother does, her ego manifests of something similar or greater than that. In-conjunction with internalizing into her ego, promenading her alter-ego to stay strong, and thus taking that in chance to compete with other girls (in the outside world).

From midschool, it gets way worse during highschool.

im too low iq to understand this

Cynistic said:
From midschool, it gets way worse during highschool.
Puberty is cancerous, but yet so beautiful.

Garbage said:
just know that she doesn't start competing with other girls, until first she starts competing with her mother.

אני רוצה להתחתן עם רוסייה צחורה בשביל לזיין את הילדה שלי

*A theory devised by Carl Jung AND Sigmund Freud. Take Freud's theories with a grain of salt. He was a Jew, after all.

don't quite a few incels have an Oedipal complex?

Its the opposite of the odepius complex, where the daughter wants to have sex with her father

Garbage said:

Me too. I was extremely intelligent when i was young but i got brain fog because of traumatic experiences in life and being severely depressed for years.

Garbage said:
Girl gets jealous of her mother, girl wants to get the father's attention, she starts doing what her mother does in hopes of getting the father's attention towards her and now doesn't like her mother too much, in her feeble mind, the mother is all hot shit and stuff like that so she tries to act like her mother to get the father's attention.

Garbage said:

same, blasting music and being stoned doesn't help either tbh