Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How dystopic is the current year?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
These Incels just needed to put on some make up. And they got such a high SMV, that other Incels are willing to pay them for sex. They are out there marketing a service that people are willing to buy. No wonder fat girls are being trerated like royalty. This is how thirsty we have become. Look at this and cry.

6jtAOT3.jpg

It can get way worse- we are only now entering the grotesque.
Also, this pic is ancient (<2010) and those are gypsies- gypsies don't take part in society as normal people do.

Supply and demand equilibrium.

4967309.gif
Not really- more like. We are the deadweight loss.
Deadweight loss under a monopoly

Only faggots fuck them.

That’s not as bad as I thought it would be, I thought that you were gonna talk about the mass mass shootings this year or some shit like that

>a 8/10 chad doesn't have advantage over a 3/10 whore
It's a little extreme. Also, my point is that the pussy monopoly causes crude value loss (human capital) and pure supply-demand doesn't apply in the current system.

I think 2018 will be the end of the jokes tbh. 2018 is the year when you realize that your virginity isn't a meme, it stops being a meme for everyone. The joke stops.