Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How dumb are nazicels?

Talk about inceldom, coping strategies, and anything else related to involuntary celibacy. Share your experiences here.

Inceldom discussed?

"nazicels"
JoinedFeb 3, 2024Posts1,811

Dumb in what sense?

Nazicels are copers, though.

Just make a race subforum for shit like this
Worked well enough for other PSL communities

when you have nothing interesting to say you quote the date I joined
I could elaborate on how people who think it's cool to create useless, nonsensical new words by adding "cel" at the end are complete faggots and should not be allowed on the internet, but it's easier to just copy paste the join date.

I could elaborate on how people who think it's cool to create useless, nonsensical new words by adding "cel" at the end are complete faggots and should not be allowed on the internet, but it's easier to just copy paste the join date.

Why don't you shove it?

How dumb are GrAYcels?

Do5cEyqXkAAzXGe.jpg

@DarkStarDown
@Pixycel
@thespanishcel

I didn’t even see that but wrote the same thing

Maybe I’m -1488 IQ