Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How dominant would you say you are with women?

How dominant would you say you are with women?

• Very dominant

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • A bit / soft dom

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Kind of neutral

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • A bit subby

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Very subby

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Overall I mean. I know some people switch but... let's say your preferred place to be.

based rare poster tbh

i don't ever submit to women which usually results in bad treatment, but that's fine, it's not like i could sleep with minimally desirable women just by being 'dark triad'

also i don't interact with anyone anymore during the plandemic hoax, do you?

Me being "dominant" would result in sexual harassment.

I am very cold towards them and I just don't give a shit and I get very easily annoyed by them as when they're trying to talk to me it is obvious that they're trying to use me.

Kind of. I do it in subtle ways, since I don't want a harassment claim. You gotta be careful in 2021. I can't say it's a dominant trait, but I am purposely a debbie downer with them whenever they start discussing their lofty plans

Some other vaguely dominant things I get away with:
  • If I'm in a situation at work where a female and myself are together, I almost always do my best to walk ahead of her
  • I'm deliberately ruder to hot girls more than I am towards homelier ones (when I mean rude, it's nothing dramatic --- I'm just a lot colder and more standoffish towards a hot bitch)
  • I'm not a gentleman --- I rarely hold doors open and don't help with carrying shit. The wide eyed stares of disbelief that I notice from the corner of my eye are fucking priceless

• I'm not a gentleman --- I rarely hold doors open and don't help with carrying shit. The wide eyed stares of disbelief that I notice from the corner of my eye are fucking priceless
When no simps are around to try and upstage you to impress women after you doing this then this is one reliable classic cope :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I'm mental, I can't properly talk to them

dominant, like hell I'm going to let some fucking women walk all over me and think she is above me in any aspect.

i avoid interacting with women as much as possible.

When i do interact with them, i try to defuse the conversation because they subconsciously hate me

i avoid interacting with women as much as possible.

When i do interact with them, i try to defuse the conversation because they subconsciously hate me

What is this question asking? Is this like in general or in a romantic setting?

I guess I'll answer my own question now. I like to be soft dom :)

Sometimes I think too soft as women seem to prefer guys who are more dom than me o.O

im neutral and i tend to avoid them but if i interact with them i make sure they know that they cant just push me around

I don't interact with women because I am disgusted

I once got reprimanded at work because I made the most offhand benign remark to a female coworker about how most receptionists are women because their voices are softer and more pleasant, something that 99% of people agree with. And she reported me for that. I called her a bitch to her face for doing that, and I didn't get fired because the boss didn't want to start the hiring process again lol. But I quit anyways about 3 weeks later because I didn't want to work at such a cucked place.

Talk to them so rarely that it's just neutral.

I treat hookers as human beings and I probably pay them more just because I'm needy and submissive

learned the hard way

literally every other option on the list gets you cucked and its not even close

its hard or go home, they dont want nice men they are boys unless its some very very young foid, anything over 18 and its shit tests galore and nice guys not only finish last they dont fucking finish they GET ERADICATED FROM THE RACE

When I was a younger man use to be the quiet, shy, and nice type. Years and hundreds of rejections in a span of decades later I make it my life's mission to be passive aggressive and cruel to them every chance I can get where zero fucks are given anymore. You get what you fucking deserve.

Last edited: