Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How dogs should be genocided slaughtered beheaded and how their meat can be used to battle famine

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
All dogs of all breeds should be confiscated from owners, dogs should be put on a ship and sent to Africa, there they will arrive to chinese slaughterhouses to feed niggers dog meat

Dogs don't have any purpose, either snitch bitch for cops or helper dog for old boomers, helpers can be replaced with low socio economic class humans

Dogs are basically neets who are used as sex toy by white females

Removing dogs from the west and using them as food for poor shitholes is a win win

Asian countries also do like dog meat, excess dogs would be sent to China korea Japan etc, to be eaten

Curry countries eat rats already so a dog is just a big fat rat, which is an upgrade

What we get is less street shitter dogs, less noise, less bestiality happening in wfbd relationships (white female big dog)

Extra cheap protein for rice race is beneficial

Curry countries should also consider eating dogs, since they eat rats this is just a bigger fatti

Giga-brain high IQ post. You have some great ideas, comrade. :feelsthink:

This is a great idea. Much profit would be made from this

Here in curryland the feral dogs roam in the streets unchecked adding to the filthiness of this cesspit of a country. They often bark and chase down anyone passes by. These fuckers should be slaughtered and wiped out

Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions but it sounds like you're not a big fan of dogs?

Here in curryland the feral dogs roam in the streets unchecked adding to the filthiness of this cesspit of a country. They often bark and chase down anyone passes by. These fuckers should be slaughtered and wiped out
I heard that monkeys also very abundant and invasive, we should also slaughter monkeys and use meat to feed the poor

This is a great idea. Much profit would be made from this
Dogs are basically free food, they breed fast they are useless for anything else and money can be made
@faded

I heard that monkeys also very abundant and invasive, we should also slaughter monkeys and use meat to feed the poor

Dogs are basically free food, they breed fast they are useless for anything else and money can be made
@faded
:bigbrain:

Monkeys are even worse. They opened my window and stole all the lunch our maid before bolting out. They've made our house a target.
SPECIFCALLY BABOONS.

Monkeys are even worse. They opened my window and stole all the lunch our maid before bolting out. They've made our house a target.
SPECIFCALLY BABOONS.
Well it's time to turn them into food, showing them who's the top of the food chain

I'd cook monkeys dogs, their meat will be useful

Well it's time to turn them into food, showing them who's the top of the food chain

I'd cook monkeys dogs, their meat will be useful
I've read somewhere that persistently handing food to monkeys is basically you showcasing how you're lower on the food-chain.
It's even worse for S.Africacels because there are laws to protect aggressive baboons. As is the case for Kenya, I bet.

It's like when Congo Niggers didn't fathom on why they shouldn't just start culling the crocs in their region, and solve the hunger and croc-infestation crisis.

Amen, dogs should be used as meat only
sell them all to china , would be good for our economies , make foids seethe because there won't be any dogs available for them to have sex with.

sell them all to china , would be good for our economies , make foids seethe because there won't be any dogs available for them to have sex with.
Killing all dogs would make me so happy

They are just big fat barking rats killing then would feel so good and feeding them to shithole countries is based

id imagine dog meat tastes like shit im glad i live in first world country and dont have to eat that

Cats are worse than dogs. This is a stupid post OP

@faded
Based

All dogs of all breeds should be confiscated from owners, dogs should be put on a ship and sent to Africa, there they will arrive to chinese slaughterhouses to feed niggers dog meat

Dogs don't have any purpose, either snitch bitch for cops or helper dog for old boomers, helpers can be replaced with low socio economic class humans

Removing dogs from the west and using them as food for poor shitholes is a win win

Asian countries also do like dog meat, excess dogs would be sent to China korea Japan etc, to be eaten

Curry countries eat rats already so a dog is just a big fat rat, which is an upgrade

What we get is less street shitter dogs, less noise, less bestiality happening in wfbd relationships (white female big dog)

Curry countries should also consider eating dogs, since they eat rats this is just a bigger fatti
Based and high iq as fuck

its not just the dogpill , dogs are the highest and most evil killing machines against every living thing and us and they do it for FUN unlike snakes who protect themselves and flies who do it to live

Are you wasting your time with dogs because you gave up trying to improve your life, boyo?

its not just the dogpill , dogs are the highest and most evil killing machines against every living thing and us and they do it for FUN unlike snakes who protect themselves and flies who do it to live
Dogs are just snitch for cops or sex toy for cumskin foids, no other purpose
Dogs should all be sent to farms in Africa for meat harvesting

Dogs are just big rats
I want to genocide and use the meat of all dogs to feed starving niggers and to export them to Asia and India for food

Dogs are men's best friends. It's not their fault their foids have a twisted fetish to them.

No empathy is a foid trait
Why should I have empathy for worthless creatures that are a burden to soyciety. You have no problem eating beef, pork, chicken, but the idea of eating mutt meat immediately makes you all empathic. Shut the fuck up. That's how brainwashed people are into loving mutts.