Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How does your inceldom affect you? What does it mean to you?

G

Guest37263

Is sex and intimacy the primary thing you wish you had? Or is it something else?

For me, my inceldom is about the private, personal pain I struggle with every day when I am constantly reminded of what my face looks like. Women and sex and intimacy are not the issue for me.

The issue is the draining, depressing feeling of being ugly twenty four hours a day,

i just want someone that loves me

I dont really care about sex, thats why I didnt visit a hooker yet. I just want to be validated tbh
Also getting mogged by every male on the street takes quite the toll on your psyche

I've been more and more mentally unstable seeing others have fun while I rot.

Being autist makes me unable to relate to virtually all social environment, which means the only way I'll be fixed is to transform into a. 6'4 gigachad

Being socially retarded meaning no job opportunities, no future relationships, no career.

That fucking means the only fun I could ever have is playing video games all day.

Inceldom is just a major part of the issues affecting me. Even if I ascend I don't think it would fix me anymore. I'm too broken by life.

As for how inceldom affects me, well I get bitter when I see others have fun with their girls while I have to rot in loneliness. So that's about it.

Mentalcel is a fate worse than death.

Is sex and intimacy the primary thing you wish you had? Or is it something else?

For me, my inceldom is about the private, personal pain I struggle with every day when I am constantly reminded of what my face looks like. Women and sex and intimacy are not the issue for me.

The issue is the draining, depressing feeling of being ugly twenty four hours a day,

well two big things
1. lack of intimacy makes you miserable
2. there are a lot of great things i want to do and create, artistically and otherwise, they're coming along but they are both slowed down by my miserable existence and also infected by it since you can never separate a man from his work, the pain from this rivals the lack of intimacy

Progressively worsening isolation, and no real motivation to bother with attempting to improve or do much of anything. Aside from that, mostly daily loneliness. Some days I feel worse than others and have suicidal thoughts, but I know I won't go through with it while my parents are still alive.

Progressively worsening isolation, and no real motivation to bother with attempting to improve or do much of anything. Aside from that, mostly daily loneliness. Some days I feel worse than others and have suicidal thoughts, but I know I won't go through with it while my parents are still alive.

I know right, parents still alive is such a powerful chain that keeps me alive. I feel as though once they’re gone I’ll be far more willing and capable of hanging myself or something

Yes, face brings more pain. That's why I said I would cringe if people saw me with a gf @Mainländer , although it wouldnt happen anyway, I wouldnt cringe if I had a normal chin and I would get a gf in the first place anyway due to normal chin. Let's say in parallel universe I would get a gf but still sub4 subhuman, I would still be GENETICALLY considered incel(not by definition but as in bad genetic quality; omega/beta etc.) and omegas having gfs just doesn't add up in my mind. I think I have never even seen a subhuman with gf unless he was DOM and at least 4 which means that he would protect foids' babies as that's how nature made it to be(DOM/Masculinity protecting off spring). Low trust/high trust matters a lot too.

F A C E
F A C E
F A C E

Last edited:
I get along pretty well, I have some decent normie friends thanks to video games. So the only thing inceldom has done is make me a virgin for life.

I'm a 1/10 genetic abomination. I'm so ugly that people give me looks of pity in public. One look in the mirror and I'm like there is no point in doing anything and years of me putting my self out there shows that. Anything I say or do will get filtered through this hideous monstrosity that is my face, frame, and height subhuman combo. Being around others brings me nothing but pain. It's over :feelsbadman:

Deep down in my soul, I am, and have always been the biggest romantic imaginable. I want to pedestalize that ONE ideal lover in my life. This dream where we would meet preternaturally recognizing in shared gazes of our eyes, a cosmic flow that would be blasphemous to deny. We would dream together and ride off into an eternal sunset.

The illogical premonition wired in me, is that this event MUST occur. It is fate itself. It feels so naturally important, that without it, my life is no more bearable than to have lived scalding on the surface of the sun for as long as I've lived.

But the reality is, because of my bones, and unfixably shitty personality/autism this is impossible. My inceldom is the quintessence in regard to the narrative of my soul, how I feel, and how I have lived. And it is this community of incels, and ONLY this community, wherein the purest version of myself finally feels substantiated.

I knew who I was, when I have read the "J. Alfred Prufrock" T.S Elliot Poem. I wonder if they will still teach that poem in English classes, now that inceldom is evil. But most importantly, I have learned that these natural feelings MUST be fought, because it is NOT reality. There is nothing more insane than unrequited love. This ideas shared among the blackpillers help me substantially, as a recovering romantic.

i can't speak with people clearly I'm to complexed about my looks

I feel like I have missed out on life. I feel like I'm not even human tbh. It's unbelievable that I can't manage to get a GF. I just want to feel normal because this inceldom shit isn't normal

I think it has degraded over time... 13 years ago I'd told you it was about experiencing lust and sex. Now I just want to know how an affectionate hug feels like.

I am involuntarily celibate.
I wish the society would help us
A) make our celibacy voluntary by getting ridd off our biological imperatives
OR
B) not be celibate

The desire for female love and affection is driving me to madness

I'm depressed and lonely all the time. Pretty sure it's a normal biological response so there is no point trying to explain or rationalize it further.

Deep down in my soul, I am, and have always been the biggest romantic imaginable. I want to pedestalize that ONE ideal lover in my life. This dream where we would meet preternaturally recognizing in shared gazes of our eyes, a cosmic flow that would be blasphemous to deny. We would dream together and ride off into an eternal sunset.

The illogical premonition wired in me, is that this event MUST occur. It is fate itself. It feels so naturally important, that without it, my life is no more bearable than to have lived scalding on the surface of the sun for as long as I've lived.

But the reality is, because of my bones, and unfixably shitty personality/autism this is impossible. My inceldom is the quintessence in regard to the narrative of my soul, how I feel, and how I have lived. And it is this community of incels, and ONLY this community, wherein the purest version of myself finally feels substantiated.

I knew who I was, when I have read the "J. Alfred Prufrock" T.S Elliot Poem. I wonder if they will still teach that poem in English classes, now that inceldom is evil. But most importantly, I have learned that these natural feelings MUST be fought, because it is NOT reality. There is nothing more insane than unrequited love. This ideas shared among the blackpillers help me substantially, as a recovering romantic.
In some ways I am like this as well, but I cope differently. I created my love within my own mind, and see her as a projection onto my perception. If I concentrate, this makes me feel substantially better, but it really only lasts for as long as I can focus. The trick is to remember that this is an idealized version of a female, and that real women are not how i wish they could be.