Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How does 'thugmaxxing' work

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
So you're telling me if I sell drugs I will magically get bitches?

yes if you do it right. but very high chance of jail time
or death

Why would it work unless you made huge amounts of money in which case that is just betabuxxing?
it works in low class areas for blackcs, chavs, highschool Cels. I have seen it work with my own eyes but never was willing to take the risk. as most of the foids you will get are mentally ill and risk of jail time/ criminal records makes it not worth it for me

Yes but you can't forget to be :chad: in order for it to work properly, otherwise you'll jailmaxx instead

it works in low class areas for blackcs, chavs, highschool Cels. I have seen it work with my own eyes but never was willing to take the risk. as most of the foids you will get are mentally ill and risk of jail time/ criminal records makes it not worth it for me
Well I dont count high schoolers as incels. I'm assuming if you try this shit at 22 you just get shot or put in big boy prison with uncle tyrone

this too alot harder for manlets to pull off
Well I dont count high schoolers as incels. I'm assuming if you try this shit at 22 you just get shot or put in big boy prison with uncle tyrone
yes past 22 it's very hard to pull this off, won't say it's impossible though but risk of death and jail time is high, especially since you need to be able to brag about your crimes to really pull it off

"curryboy420". Lemme stop you right there, you gotta be a somewhat muscular black for this to work. No one takes a curry thugmaxxer seriously.

"curryboy420". Lemme stop you right there, you gotta be a somewhat muscular black for this to work. No one takes a curry thugmaxxer seriously.
yeah this strategy works best for blacks Hispanics, curries and rice can't really do ir

Well yeah I already knew that lol I'm not selling shit but in curious as to how this counts as a legitimate method of ascension when it sounds like you can't be incel to even try this
yeah this strategy works best for blacks Hispanics, curries and rice can't really do ir
Dude watch this and tell me curries and rice can't be thugs this bitches bf was a rice weed dealer

View: https://youtu.be/UQt46gvYO40

Well yeah I already knew that lol I'm not selling shit but in curious as to how this counts as a legitimate method of ascension when it sounds like you can't be incel to even try this

Dude watch this and tell me curries and rice can't be thugs this bitches bf was a rice weed dealer

View: https://youtu.be/UQt46gvYO40

some curries and rice have done it certainly but their dating pool reward is far far less than blacks and Hispanics who do this.

Thugmaxxing is more like stealing instead of work. Therefore; thugmaxxing doesn't work.