Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How does the word creepy make you feel?

Saint Michael

Saint Michael

Enlightened
-
That word and other ones bring back painful things...

I hate it. Of course, everyone is 'creepy' these days! Just the fact that I hang out here makes me a creep I suppose.

The word 'creep' has a very ugly connotation. Anyone who uses that word knows what they are doing.

fine I'm a creep... How about I be FEARED. :D

creepy is a word that femoids use when they are in a vicinity of an ugly male. The ugly male doesnt even have to do anything, he could be walking past her casually in public, and the femoid will still say she has been (((creeped out))) and all of the betas will orbit her because she had such a horrifying (((experience))))

Nothing, because i know im not actually creepy

Luckily I've never encountered the word directed at me because of my gigahighinhib

I don’t think I’ve ever been called creepy but at least I know it true meaning now

Creepy = ugly. I know 2 guys that approach women the same ways, one slays and one gets called creepy.