Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How does the forum feel about this meme?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
The slavic and asian ones are obviously wrong and the black and western ones are spot on. The only ones I don't get are hispanic and arab women since I don't know what they're like.

Just orientalist female worship from tradcucks, it looks like.

AWALT, "good women" don't exist

The slavic and asian ones are obviously wrong and the black and western ones are spot on. The only ones I don't get are hispanic and arab women since I don't know what they're like.
View attachment 247702

Curry foids are not even in the meme. Based! also JFL @ the black foid.

Just orientalist female worship from tradcucks, it looks like.
It seems like just worship of any non western woman. Like are hispanic women some trad dream? I haven't seen that before.

Lol funnily enough a true hispanic (I mean spanish) girl looks nothing like that. That's basically a hispanic woman of gypsy origin that became a meme and now represents the whole hispanic female population in mass media.

Don't care

If she breathes, she's a thot

They should all be like the western women, since AWALT

A "good" woman is only good as long as she remains in her third world shithole. Once she gets a taste of liberties of the west she instantly turns into a typical western harpy.

Looks like this was made by a sex tourist

Retarded, all women are whores, white women just happen to be the biggest whores.
white whores are just open about it. Every foid I know from a religious community is just a whore in secret or "secret". Even bitches from Saudi Arabia lust after Chaddam and try to sleep with him in any way that wont get out.

Cope, every foid is a useless whore

View attachment 247702

Massive cope. MASSIVE COPE. It's cope because these cucks want to convince themselves all Western women are ugly LGBTQ+ freaks so they don't think they're missing out, it's sour grapes. Yeah, Western women are ugly anyway, not like I care if they cuck me for Chad.

jfl asian womne are the most degenerate

It's a redpill meme.
It's cope.

I meant more attitude wise. Of course there's attractive western women.

Most western women are apolitical and not degenerate outside of promiscuity. The meme is very bad at representing them.

Most western women are apolitical and not degenerate outside of promiscuity. The meme is very bad at representing them.
They vote liberal because it gives them stuff and makes them look "progressive". And they are plenty degenerate outside of sex.

They vote liberal because it gives them stuff and makes them look "progressive". And they are plenty degenerate outside of sex.

Explain how they're degenerate outside sex.

View attachment 247702

Bizarrely inaccurate. The average female height is highest in the Dinaric Alps, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Belgium, Iceland, and the Czech Republic. It is lowest in Bolivia, Indonesia, Guatemala, Bangladesh, Nepal, Peru, and Sri Lanka. The only measurement conforming with the picture is the tall height of Slavic women. Chinese women are 5'2" on average while non-Hispanic white and black women from the United States are 5'4". Women from Saudi Arabia measured at 5'1".

Hispanic women being tall and thin compared to blacks is a lie. Hispanic Americans (who are racially mestizo) are measured at 5'1", lower than the height in Nigeria. Even hispanic women with much higher European racial admixture (from Spain, for instance) measure 5'3" (identical to Nigeria and shorter than US blacks). Hispanic women in the United States have an obesity rate of 50% compared to 54% for blacks.

The other accurate part would be black women having higher BMI: non-Hispanic blacks in the United States have an obesity rate of 54%, compared to 50% for Hispanics (making the "Hispanic woman" being much taller and thinner than black women a lie). Also, Arab countries consistently rank very high in average BMI: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_body_mass_index. This fact actually surprised me. So if the chart wanted to be accurate, it would display Arab and Hispanic women as inordinately fat.

The chart also (roughly) attempts to present Slavic, Asian, Hispanic, and Arabic Women as approximately equally attractive, but this is empirically false. The famous OKCupid table showing racial differences in matches shows that Latino and White men (who together I would assume constitute a vast majority of the users on a US-based dating site) have the ranking 1. Whites (who will presumably be western whites), 2. Asian, 3. Latina, 4. Black. Asian males swap Asians with Whites from these rankings, and black males like Latinas and Asians while slightly disliking black and white women (at an equal rate).

Thus, in terms of attractiveness, the chart would be inaccurate if judged as a whole but more accurate if judged from the viewpoint of an average black male.

EDIT: OKCupid's racial data is at https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

I've spend the first 25 years of my life surrounded by Slavic women. They're hot (not too many fatties) but they're even more whores than western women because of relative poverty.

Bizarrely inaccurate. The average female height is highest in the Dinaric Alps, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Belgium, Iceland, and the Czech Republic. It is lowest in Bolivia, Indonesia, Guatemala, Bangladesh, Nepal, Peru, and Sri Lanka. The only measurement conforming with the picture is the tall height of Slavic women. Chinese women are 5'2" on average while non-Hispanic white and black women from the United States are 5'4". Women from Saudi Arabia measured at 5'1".

Hispanic women being tall and thin compared to blacks is a lie. Hispanic Americans (who are racially mestizo) are measured at 5'1", lower than the height in Nigeria. Even hispanic women with much higher European racial admixture (from Spain, for instance) measure 5'3" (identical to Nigeria and shorter than US blacks). Hispanic women in the United States have an obesity rate of 50% compared to 54% for blacks.

The other accurate part would be black women having higher BMI: non-Hispanic blacks in the United States have an obesity rate of 54%, compared to 50% for Hispanics (making the "Hispanic woman" being much taller and thinner than black women a lie). Also, Arab countries consistently rank very high in average BMI: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_body_mass_index. This fact actually surprised me. So if the chart wanted to be accurate, it would display Arab and Hispanic women as inordinately fat.

The chart also (roughly) attempts to present Slavic, Asian, Hispanic, and Arabic Women as approximately equally attractive, but this is empirically false. The famous OKCupid table showing racial differences in matches shows that Latino and White men (who together I would assume constitute a vast majority of the users on a US-based dating site) have the ranking 1. Whites (who will presumably be western whites), 2. Asian, 3. Latina, 4. Black. Asian males swap Asians with Whites from these rankings, and black males like Latinas and Asians while slightly disliking black and white women (at an equal rate).

Thus, in terms of attractiveness, the chart would be inaccurate if judged as a whole but more accurate if judged from the viewpoint of an average black male.

EDIT: OKCupid's racial data is at https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
Ok? The picture was just trying to worship foreign women and put down western women.

The picture was just trying to worship foreign women and put down western women.
I am confused as to why you're now trying to downplay the role of accuracy in the interpretation of the picture when the thread seems to be predicated on discussing the accuracy of the picture.

Typical /int/. The people there fetishize places they have never been and people they have never met. The grass is always greener beyond my mom's house

AWALT

thats my response.

imagine thinking a foid is any less degenerate depending on her origin country

Really all women are like that.

I prefer to extol the virtues of the glorious anglo-celtic master race:

8266533ed547f51ff4eddfe2802a243c79341db59b80be88516d7a03dd396ca4 1