Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does the Acid victim still has his gf around?

I

Incelar

Greycel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzq1Sw8mCfQ

I don't know if he was chad before but he is now definitely 0.1-10. How come she doesn't leave him?

She is cheating on him. Why not have a kept man, government money, and Chad on the side This is the best thing that could have happened to her.

His genes are unchanged so he can reproduce some nice kids.

If it's public, she is doing it for the attention, so people say "aww she isn't shallow" but don't worry she is cucking him really good, only a matter of time before he becomes one of us.

iiiTeMpeR said:
If it's public, she is doing it for the attention, so people say "aww she isn't shallow" but don't worry she is cucking him really good, only a matter of time before he becomes one of us.

Yeah that's what i have thought. She is probably using him as a marketing material to hop onto next dick.

she's getting rammed by chads dick while that nigga picks up his skin shavings from the shower plug

incelman said:
His genes are unchanged so he can reproduce some nice kids.

Lol. Good point.

What an ugly, pretentious, lying, manipulative, disgusting, fat, used up, hypocritical dirtbag of a humanoid organism. (Talking about the bitch not the dude). I feel bad for him

She would gain some good exposure from dating him

Instantly she would be looked at as a good person for being with him

She's virtue signalling. These cunts will do LITERALLY anything just to appear in a positive way, just to break into the spotlight for even a couple minutes. She's using him for whatever he has left, and cucking him plenty of times on the side. Just lol if you think she even sleeps with him.

Don't you guys get it? She is like a 3 in terms of attractiveness; he was a complete Chadlite before his accident. She recognizes that he has great genetics. She wants to his children to improve the genetics she passes on.

What I'm saying is: A former good looking acid victim has more value than an incel. She would rather date an acid victim than her 3/10 looksmatch.

Because she is waiting for the chad to have sex with her without a condom and other birth control so she can pass on chads genetics to her kids.

After shes done that she will leave him 100 %

the more public he makes their relationship the more she feels she has to stay in it or she appears like a monster, she probably wants to leave but is afraid of backlash, this is how women were kept in line before feminism.

Women from my experience lack empathy, true empathy, they feign empathy in that they will pretend to act caring and nice only if a group is watching, as soon as public exposure is gone they act for themselves. It's like their makeup, they need to constantly appear beautiful and at their best to impress but the makeup is not really their true demonic form.

TLDR: Keep making this public and she'll have to stay or appear like a complete monster

Bone law in action. He may have an acid-ruined face, but his bones are the same.

His genes have remained the same.

This makes me think of Fleur Delacour and Bill in Harry Potter.