Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How does teenage rebellion look in incels case?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I always wondered, since I never really full blown rebelled as a teen, but I was always ugly like all incels. Also I was very autistic. If this rebellion occurs for real, what does it look like and what effects it has on an incel?

Becomes more isolated and maybe tries drugs

Dislikes popular music and listens to angsty rock/metal.

Incels never experience teenage years, they are lumped into the elderly class and spend their youth spectating alone.

We never got to be teenagers.

uhhh probably going ER

rebellion against the parents happens because kids start to relate more strongly to the outside world, trying to seperate themselves from their home a little bit. For incels with decent parents the opposite is the case: Home becomes a safe haven: Books, a PC, game consoles, parents, all things that don't bully and harass you constantly for how you look. Rebelling against that would be self destructive.

Only rebelious girl can be cute adorable waifu of culture. Rebelious against evil world deeply

rebellion against the parents happens because kids start to relate more strongly to the outside world, trying to seperate themselves from their home a little bit. For incels with decent parents the opposite is the case: Home becomes a safe haven: Books, a PC, game consoles, parents, all things that don't bully and harass you constantly for how you look. Rebelling against that would be self destructive.
tbhtbh

Only rebelious girl can be cute adorable waifu of culture. Rebelious against evil world deeply
Massive Cope

Chad's cock is the first thing they eat the second they become rebellious.

Incels never experience teenage years, they are lumped into the elderly class and spend their youth spectating alone.

Feeling this and elderly class is so accurate

Rebellion by sleeping hard on school and being angry

High IQ. If rebellion comes from a desire to be more like the outside world and less like your parents, than most incels wouldn't rebel at all. They'd stay even more sheltered

fuck this is brutal and accurate. i actually spent most of my teenage years just playing shitty online games, or autistic single player games. rarely socializing, and completely invisible to foids.

it looks extremely ridiculous in foids' eyes

I listened to black metal and did weird or offensive stuff in school just to receive attention (because I didn't have any friends)
really cringe

Trying to get used to the fact that they are condemned to live an entire life alone and depressed, deal with their mental illness, in a disgusting world where everything is wrong and the winner takes everything. And wageslave and suffer until the sweet release of death.

Home becomes a safe haven: Books, a PC, game consoles, parents, all things that don't bully and harass you constantly for how you look.
Parents can still be giant cunts though. especially if they are trying to live vicariously through their children whom they set up for failure

incel trait: living life on spectator mode