Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming How does *Steam* work exactly?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
As I understand it, you buy the game. And you save your progress online with your Steam account. That means, that you can play Fallout 4 on a desktop PC, save the game. And then continue where you left it on a laptop. Keeping all your progress, same level, weapons, armors and other stuff that you have collected?

Or is it just a lisence for a game. And gives you the ability to download on another PC and start from the beginning of the game?

you save your progress online with your Steam account. That means, that you can play Fallout 4 on a desktop PC, save the game. And then continue where you left it on a laptop.
steamcloud

don't buy games directly on steam.
you can trade internally in the steam market for hats and make steam-cash, but steam doesn't provide an option to cash out your wallet, so people buy games in steam and sell them on external sites to get real currency. that's where you should buy them

>playing AAA games in 2018
cuck

If I recall correctly it's water that has turned into a gas.

If you bougth a game on user xyz. The game will be up to date for that user regardless grom where you play. Steam is like a ps4/xbox

Its DRM licence linked to your steam account. Just launch the game through steam while logged into your account and it will work on any computer. Saves can also be backed up/synced through steam cloud depending on the game. If you move to a new computer you can sync your saves as long as they are on the steam cloud.

Steam sucks ass, I spent thousands of dollars on that shit and I regret it. Don't go for Steam.