Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How does puberty make you unattractive?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I dont get where you guys are coming from puberty is supposed to give you a huge glowup. Deeper voice, bigger penis, Taller, sharper facial features, a beard. Etc.

Some of you complain it made you subhuman. I think you’re lying.

I dont get where you guys are coming from puberty is supposed to give you a huge glowup. Deeper voice, bigger penis, Taller, sharer facial features, a beard. Etc.

My penis remained the same size.

Idk, some people become too masc and lose any jb appeal they had all while still being low t

It gave me acne and didn't fully develop my face like it did my peers. So now I just look like a ugly 15 year old with acne and a recessed chin at 21 and not the cute kid I use to be.

puberty makes jaw grow, if it cant grow forward it goes downward. Balding

Some men were in the pretty-boy area but turned into ogres after puberty hit them a little too much

I dont get where you guys are coming from puberty is supposed to give you a huge glowup. Deeper voice, bigger penis, Taller, sharper facial features, a beard. Etc.

When you have subhuman genes, it glows up your subhuman genes to a more terrifying level

I don't think I'm unattractive, and the way people treat me leads me to believe I'm at least not grotesque. I just don't like myself, or other people, and I don't take care of myself, and I don't give a shit about anything

nothing really changed, my nose just got wide, my face became wider, and my jawline became less defined.

My forehead got too big, and I never got muscle like other guys.