Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How does one let go of a need for social validation?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Wow, I really can't believe it's come to this, self improvement on an incel forum.

But I can't help but wonder, how does one exactly let go? I always feel a desperate need for validation. I'm trying to let go so that I may be at peace once and for all.

Define validation

You can't it's a basic human need for your mental health.

Realize this world is going to hell in a hand basket and that social validation is insignificant in the big scheme of things

It's the same as not wanting a foid anymore, imposible. you gonna have needs and you should try to satisfy them in one way or another. that or just feeling miserable.

If you ask Me if you're Incel its pretty pathetic and cucked to depend on the validation of those who dont care nor have any respect for you whatsoever. Why would you crave validation from a female who would not give you a slice of pussy even of your life literally depended on it.

Stop being a Simp Cuck and have some self respect

Wow, I really can't believe it's come to this, self improvement on an incel forum.

But I can't help but wonder, how does one exactly let go? I always feel a desperate need for validation. I'm trying to let go so that I may be at peace once and for all.
you can't really do anything, but trying to be ignorant helps. I would recommend listening to country music or Nickelback

IN SHORT
you cant

LONG VERSION
you cant, because its in built, its a part of being human, its akin to saying how does one let go of breathing air. At inception it is built into humans psychology.

This coincidentally is why the gaslighting herrrr derrrr sex is overrated by females and chads who have sex regularly, you dont NEED SEX BRO to incels IS UTTER HOCUM. Due to in the same way as validation, a necessity created at inception, they are essentially saying just DDDDONT BREATHE BRO AIR IS OVERRATED BRO, meanwhile as usual a tremendous double standard where they have sex regularly with no gaps.

True. We can't lose our need for social validation, but we can try to minimize it / cope as much as we can if we can't get it.

ok great discussion guys, very promising future to say the least