Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How does one ask if a foid is a virgin?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
I feel like i would get chewed up and spat out like a rag doll if i ever asked this question.
(I feel disgust towards non virgins. Sorry not sorry)
I can't even ask if she is a virgin ON TINDER!! (with pics from r/amiugly :feelskek:)

How would you approach this situation? :feelsYall:

assume it's not a virgin unless it's a baby in a stroller

Date Arab women

Just bring some ketchup & roleplay.

Would anyone dare to ask this question IRL?

If she's on tinder, she sure as shit aint a virgin.

Hell for that matter if she's over 15 go ahead and check her off right there

Would anyone dare to ask this question IRL?
if easier for you, ask for a "body count."
this means how many they have fucked.
they will lie, but if they lie with any number other than 0, then you know it's not a virgin.

Sniff her hymen.

I did that once. It's a fantastic way of telling her that you're sexually inexperienced and borderline autistic without directly telling her. Don't do it OP.

I agree with the above person.
You can't really just ask a girl, "So are you a virgin?" Nobody asks that. I doubt 99% of incels have even been asked that.
You gotta be tricky. Sneaky. You ask that question but in a different way. You either ask for body count like above person said or you ask other stuff. Or you phrase it like a fucking TikTok challenge or a "Never Have I Ever" type of game. Bitches like games.

Even then you could also go the route of asking roundabout questions. Like what kind of birth control she uses. If she's ever had a STD. Those two questions will have obvious answers and that obviously means she is a low down dirty whore.

Why does it even matter if she is virgin foids will be foids.

if easier for you, ask for a "body count."
this means how many they have fucked.
they will lie, but if they lie with any number other than 0, then you know it's not a virgin.
Body count? That is going to induce shame in them :soy::soy::soy:
How about this: Do you like to make your exes jealous? hehe if she says yes then she is not a fucking virgin!
I did that once. It's a fantastic way of telling her that you're sexually inexperienced and borderline autistic without directly telling her. Don't do it OP.
:feels::feels::feels:

You never need to ask, under 21 foid virginity have a market value anywhere from 1 million to 10 million dollars right now.

She will outright announce it to shove it in your face that you are either a dirt poor peasant or cannot afford to touch the merchandise.

Have sex with her, if she isn't virgin then dump her

So much arab lust bro.... But regardless, under 12 = virgin over 12=not a virgin. If you want a virgin just adopt a third-world and smuggle her over, then raise her in isolation of the west and have a stay at home trad wife once she is old enough to be with

I agree with the above person.
You can't really just ask a girl, "So are you a virgin?" Nobody asks that. I doubt 99% of incels have even been asked that.
You gotta be tricky. Sneaky. You ask that question but in a different way. You either ask for body count like above person said or you ask other stuff. Or you phrase it like a fucking TikTok challenge or a "Never Have I Ever" type of game. Bitches like games.

Even then you could also go the route of asking roundabout questions. Like what kind of birth control she uses. If she's ever had a STD. Those two questions will have obvious answers and that obviously means she is a low down dirty whore.
All this mind fuckery & double speak, no one likes a blunt autist.

Body count? That is going to induce shame in them :soy::soy::soy:
How about this: Do you like to make your exes jealous? hehe if she says yes then she is not a fucking virgin!

:feels::feels::feels:

yes.
she's not a virgin either way tho.

the idea of a virgin foid is ridiculous in today's times.
there's no incentive to be one.

If her age is 20+ she's probably not a virgin.

How about this: Do you like to make your exes jealous?
They can easily see through any question you ask they are masters while you are an amateur.

Ask it early in convo before youve invested too much time.

If she avoids/dodges or attacks the question shes 1 million percent a walking sperm bank.with more DNA in her uteris than in Chris Watts trunk

Last edited:
If she is above 16 she isnt a virgin unless she is very religious.

If shes offended by the question shes not a virgin

probably don't do this off the bat but after a few dates make up a story about your "EX" and then proceed to ask her is she has had any bad ex's in her past and if she tells a story she's not a virgin.
Also if she is American or western European she's not a virgin.

Last edited:
probably don't do this off the bat but after a few dates make up a story about your EX and then proceed to ask her is she has had any bad ex's in her past and if she tells a story she's not a virgin.
Funny how women generally want guys older than themselves but they also lose their virginity younger than their male counterparts. They have the gaul to judge a guy that's not competent at sex too.

probably don't do this off the bat but after a few dates make up a story about your "EX" and then proceed to ask her is she has had any bad ex's in her past and if she tells a story she's not a virgin.
While i take her to the 2 dates, chad fucks her before their 1st date ends lol

I feel like i would get chewed up and spat out like a rag doll if i ever asked this question.
(I feel disgust towards non virgins. Sorry not sorry)
I can't even ask if she is a virgin ON TINDER!! (with pics from r/amiugly :feelskek:)

How would you approach this situation? :feelsYall:
If she is older than 12 - she is not a virgin, you don't need to ask

You don't need to ask

the higher the fertility cues i.e big butt the higher chance she's not a virgin since young age (<12)

don't worry op they ALWAYS tell you eventually just act non-judgemental :feelsokman: and there are foids you can instantly tell if she's a nonvirgin. 100% surefire tells: painted hair especially with fucked color like orange or purple, tattoos, piercings, age over 20, bitchface/1000 cock stare, giga makeup, slutty clothing, prominent social media presence

assume it's not a virgin unless it's a baby in a stroller
Date Arab women

If she's on tinder, she sure as shit aint a virgin.

Hell for that matter if she's over 15 go ahead and check her off right there