Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how does one approach a female ?

catcel

catcel

Recruit
★★★★
mainly the question for the few who here who haven't given completely up .. How are you approaching women ?

We know that cold approaching doesn't is retarded , online dating isn't AT ALL for the sub 5 male , covid has decimated any social scenes { bars, clubs, etc} , even if you are currently enrolled as a student, more and more classes are shifting online.....

SO , how does one actually meet a potential girl then ?
How does one social maxx ?

What percentage of guys here are active on any social apps { Instagram, snapchat, etc. } ?

Seems like its' getting more and more essential to have an online presence if you want to attract female attention .... most times even if you do end up getting a match on tinder or any of these "fuck apps" , girls often ask for your snapchat / ig ...

As Yo Gotti says , "it all goes down in the DMs" //

wrong forum bro

hi can i touch bobs and vagena bitch lasagna. Being seriously, i don't fucking know, i don't have friends nor social circle.

I cold approached couple of times.

Just look at what they're doing, if they're going somewhere don't approach them if they're sitting down then go for it.

idk man got any questions on piss bottles let me know

You approach with confidence

From my days of approaching, bars were the place I went furthest with conversations. Just find a chick sitting alone, or sitting in a female group but Isolated. Just casually walk up and ask to buy her a drink(cucked I know, but it's the only way to strike a conversation). You'll get laughed at/ignored quiet a bit, but I've had like 10 minute convos with girls that way. Although they didn't give me their numbers when I asked.

I don’t know

Just be a Chad. Then you won't have to worry about approaching women, they'll approach you.

I used to approach them during class, the most I've been able to get was foid aquaintances(not a brag bc they got super creeped out by my stutter anyway). I pretty much gave up now.

You pull out your penis and start jerking off in front of the foid. If she looks at you with disgust and not lust, its over for you.

Honest answer OP...You really don’t, and why would that be the case, well that’s due to whether the girl actually shows signs to you or not.

Let’s say a scenario occurred, where you and another girl were further away from each other. You both make eye contact, but try to brush it off, as you both think it was awkward, however, the girl didn’t find you weird at all, instead cute and funny, this right here is actual indicator that determines, whether your approach is a hit or miss.

Now if you were chad, the girl would walk up to you or be shy and wait for you to answer.

Cold approaches are exclusively chad only, because from basic perception, if an 3/10 were to appear in front of a girl, then she would freak out etc. with names such as creep, rapist and a whole other set of terms being tossed at you. Maybe if the girl isn’t that attractive she would give someone a decimal or a point higher than her a try, and the reason, why it’s not a looksmatch is because she doesn’t possibly like a equal footing person to suddenly be the “prince charming” that sweeps her off her feet.

This is all from my observation from everything I’ve seen.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Probably the best strategy during the Rosy Hours of Coronavirus is to invest time in cultivating traits that will garner attention from women later on tbh.

Notwithstanding the histrionics and teen angst on this forum, having your shit wired tight does count for something. If you're in school focus on doing really well. If you're out of shape devise and program to exercise at home. Think about a strategy to establish a career (if you have the IQ).

The *one* edge men have on women is that they can attract younger women far later into life than women can with men, so take the time to sow the seeds.

With a gun and rope

in minecraft

Be attractive enough for them to see you first. Then you go in. If they don't see you rejection awaits.

Otherwise, just go for it if you really don't give a shit about rejection.

be hot and look at foids on public transportation

I dont approach them, next question

You approach them with a loaded mosberg 500 :feelzez: