Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How does my face look so soy if I have a square face?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Cuz ur fat lol, get rid of the facial fat and you’ll look a lot less soy

Its not square

sendo ur faceo to my pmo and i willo do tho JUDGEMENTO

Do you have a narrow chin? I have a wide jaw but narrow chin and it makes me look feminine and weak

No, my chin is also very wide.
Hmm chad trait. Low nosebridge, lack of cheekbones, big eye socket, weak browridge are other possible causes that I can think of

gay ass article

I've always been a skinny fuck, I'm 5'11 and when I was like 175 pounds I had serious moon fat face. I looked at my pictures when I weighed that much and I thought the pictures were taken after wisdom tooth removal because my cheeks were so fucking round, I looked like a fucking hamster storing nuts. Even though I was at completely normal weight or at maybe like 25-26 BMI I definitely had to lose weight.

Also, the more fat you have in your mid section the less testosterone you will have, so there's more reasons to lose fat than just one

Delete the pic, mods will ban you.

I have no idea what you look like. Do you have a light beard? Glasses? Bald head? Are you chubby?

Incorrect eyes or lip size. You also need a wide jaw to look masculine.

You should get banned you motherfucking cunt you keep denying the blackpill people don't realize how bad you are for this forum

@Incelius Savage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back