Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How does moving to Japan solve anything?

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
Seriously, I have travelled all over the world and yes I found Japan to be the best place in the world by far for visiting, really though what would change by moving to Japan? Nothing would, you would still be single and alone.

Because you are going to the wrong country stfu and go to the Philippines you stupid faggot

It's stupid to go to any westernized asian country.

It doesn't, it's just delusional weebs who think Japan is anything like what's portrayed in their Taiwanese rice paper drawings.

Japan isn’t a solution. It’s too Americanized.

The only hope is Southeast Asia tbh.

inb4 zesto

and on topic, it depends on your looks, some japanese women love whites and want only whites but they have certain standards, you need to be 5/10 at least then you have a good niche there

It would be really interesting to see what percentage of incels ever make the change to expats, and how many are successful in their quest.

I’m guessing almost none, and fewer than we suspect.

lol the idea that jap women somehow prefer whites is bullshit
theres more white girls fetishizing jap guys honestly.

Asia is disgusting anyways. Latin America is much better

He's late...

Hmm2

Zesto is on a ban strike. He isn't on the forum til next month.

Well, OBVIOUSLY because the japanese government gives free waifus to every subhuman that moves to the country only if the subhuman is a delusional and white ugly weeb. JFL
Tbh, i think japan is one of the worst countries to move as an incel. They are almost sexless by now, their society promotes isolation and marginalizes any subhuman, they hate foreigners.... Its just a moronic cope imho. Just an example of how fucked up their society is:
Zesto is on a ban strike. He isn't on the forum til next month.

Noice

The average weeb has a very low IQ.

Why is this even a thing? You are incel so you solve this by going to the land of incels, the place where 40 percent of men are still virgin at 35 yrs old? JBW has its limitations lmao.

You guys sound like robots always repeating SEA is our only hope. More like zombies but whatever

i don't know...it's like faith.
if you need to believe in something to continue living, I will not destroy your dreams.

Seriously, I have travelled all over the world and yes I found Japan to be the best place in the world by far for visiting, really though what would change by moving to Japan? Nothing would, you would still be single and alone.
I try telling this to Zesto too.
But I guess he will find out the hard way. I wish him the best of luck.

given the fact that 50% of their men are virgin, then you have a good shot with their women.

think about the odds.

It's a good option for white people. I see a bunch of people ascend like this

wouldnt go there LoL challenger in europe is in asia bronze

It raises your SMV. You may gain one point in looks but that may not be enough for you to get laid.

because i can workship my waifus manko there

Japan isn’t a solution. It’s too Americanized.

The only hope is Southeast Asia tbh.
were girls are forced into marriages by men they don't want anyway? so your better off going there

Things that aren't mentioned or known by Weebs...

1. Life is very very difficult for the average person...that is why it is a COPEFEST like in the video above re: people living in cafes.
2. Most herbivores live with their parents...govt doesn't just give them a free place to stay
3. If you work it is very very difficult for the average person (on top of LIFE already being hard)
4. Society is extremely insular...outsiders are not liked (unless white Chad but even then)...MEGA RACIST SOCIETY
5. The reason Japan looks so cool for outsiders is because of all the COPES they need so people don't jump off of buildings (srs)

*friend who lived there for years told me this shit

Things that aren't mentioned or known by Weebs...

1. Life is very very difficult for the average person...that is why it is a COPEFEST like in the video above re: people living in cafes.
2. Most herbivores live with their parents...govt doesn't just give them a free place to stay
3. If you work it is very very difficult for the average person (on top of LIFE already being hard)
4. Society is extremely insular...outsiders are not liked (unless white Chad but even then)...MEGA RACIST SOCIETY
5. The reason Japan looks so cool for outsiders is because of all the COPES they need so people don't jump off of buildings (srs)

*friend who lived there for years told me this shit

I agree 100%
Ive read a lot about the country and watched every documentary about their actual culture and i honestly think that its one of the worst places of earth for lonely ugly foreigners.

Let men have their dreams

Im from the philippines, white washing is quite a popular hear honestly even though the public wont admit. If youre white your chance here is pretty high its +3.5 look rate

Let men have their dreams

Yeah. It is a pipe dream for 95% and the remaining 5% who do go find out that it isn't some anime wonderland where petite japanese women dress in costumes while wearing matching underwear underneath just waiting for some fat weeb dork to come off the plane.

Lucky for @Zesto its probably some passing next-level cope until PS5s or whatever the next cope that come out.
I agree 100%
Ive read a lot about the country and watched every documentary about their actual culture and i honestly think that its one of the worst places of earth for lonely ugly foreigners.

I would go as far as to say all the crazy neighborhoods, carnival like atmosphere, 24 drinking establishment ARE INDICATIVE of it being an awful place to actually live. Kinda like the carnival in Pinochio or whatever (fantasy island?)

....still I would love to visit though. Probably a great place for a really different experience vacation.

Last edited: