Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does life insurance work

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title: do you get a lump some of money upon and family’s death ? Or what

Title: do you get a lump some of money upon and family’s death ? Or what
Im not insured myself so no idea, If i die, MY GOVERMENT WOULD NOT GIVE A FUCK!

yes u as a Betabuxx pay money in increments so that incase of your death your kids don't end up starving but ur bitch waifu ends up killing u to get that money to travel with chad

You die for others to live

yes u as a Betabuxx pay money in increments so that incase of your death your kids don't end up starving but ur bitch waifu ends up killing u to get that money to travel with chad
This

Is it term life or whole life?

Insurance is a Jewish scam where you give them money and they give you less back. Oldest trick in Shlomo’s book

Same way other insurance works. You want to avoid a big loss if something bad happens. You go to the insurance company and say, I'll pay you £50 a month, and if my house burns down/I run someone over in my car and get sued/I die, you pay me a large sum (or sometimes several large instalments). The only difference with life insurance is you don't get the money (because you're dead), usually your next of kin do. Except you can sometimes claim while you're still alive if diagnosed with a terminal illness that will kill you quickly (usually within a year).