Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How does it feel

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Knowing this monstrosity
8c2c178674bfd02e29709e34c773441d  human oddities medical oddities

is going to reject you no matter what you do in life. Even this nightmare is beyond your reach, bro.

WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO LIVE THIS LIFE????????? I OFFER A LOT - I HAVE A GOOD JOB, MY OWN SMALL PLACE, DECENT UPBRINGING, AM TALL, I AM GENEROUS, HELPFUL AND HONEST AND I CAN'T GET ONE GIRL IN THIS WORLD TO SHOW INTEREST IN ME AND GIVE ME A CHANCE. WHY CAN'T YOU LIKR ME FOR WHO I AM????? I DON'T WANT TO BE A CRIMINAL OR A BAD BOY OR A RICH SATANIST PEDOPHILE I WANT A NORMAL LIFE WITH A GIRL THAT LIKES AND RESPECTS ME.

Instead all I see is degenerate soulless whores that don't know that I exist. Ugly, beautiful, black, white. All the same. Fuck this reality. Fuck cucks too. Fuck everyone.

Looks like that bitch from fright night

Volcel if you wouldn't.

i want to b a rich satanist

WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO LIVE THIS LIFE????????? I OFFER A LOT - I HAVE A GOOD JOB, MY OWN SMALL PLACE, DECENT UPBRINGING, AM TALL, I AM GENEROUS, HELPFUL AND HONEST AND I CAN'T GET ONE GIRL IN THIS WORLD TO SHOW INTEREST IN ME AND GIVE ME A CHANCE. WHY CAN'T YOU LIKR ME FOR WHO I AM????? I DON'T WANT TO BE A CRIMINAL OR A BAD BOY OR A RICH SATANIST PEDOPHILE I WANT A NORMAL LIFE WITH A GIRL THAT LIKES AND RESPECTS ME.

Very simple solution, BE A CHAD.